As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 27 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Also, it looks like *I* am haaving problems with the netneg solution. Verified that my mod is in the correct place and not double nested, and tried separately both the modified Hosts file and the alternate exe. Anyone have a suggestion for what to do after that?

My router blocks the ports that are involved by default, so I had to unblock all of them. That's what got it working for me.

(August 25th, 2015, 13:07)BRickAstley Wrote: Also, it looks like *I* am haaving problems with the netneg solution. Verified that my mod is in the correct place and not double nested, and tried separately both the modified Hosts file and the alternate exe. Anyone have a suggestion for what to do after that?

Have you got the right ip for the natneg ip as well?
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

(August 25th, 2015, 13:10)Grimace Wrote: My router blocks the ports that are involved by default, so I had to unblock all of them. That's what got it working for me.

It worked subbing for tasunke earlier though.

(August 25th, 2015, 13:22)Krill Wrote: Have you got the right ip for the natneg ip as well?

Yep, double checked, correct IP.

Hmm, I'm going to check my router. Grimace, could you do me a real big favour and tell me what ports need to be unblocked?

Also, I'm out now. Sorry, was just finishing eating when the turn rolled.

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

(August 25th, 2015, 13:34)Krill Wrote: Hmm, I'm going to check my router. Grimace, could you do me a real big favour and tell me what ports need to be unblocked?

I was able to connect while you were logged in, Krill, so you should be good.

But if anyone else needs that info, you can find it here.

Other people bounced off me, so I'd like to check it's not me. Unless BRick was all 4 bounces.

Thanks for the link Grimace smile

I connected to you Krill it's not you.

(August 25th, 2015, 15:08)Krill Wrote: Other people bounced off me, so I'd like to check it's not me. Unless BRick was all 4 bounces.

Thanks for the link Grimace smile

Might have been me. I bounced off of you 3 times before I got the problem solved. banghead

I misclicked REM's thread and the Lurker thread when I was coming here to tell. banghead

I didn't see anything though.