As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 27 IT and Tech Issues Thread

(August 27th, 2015, 09:37)Borsche Wrote: Sorry about that guys, I was pretty violently ill yesterday, last night, and still am now lol so I just completely forgot about the game. Also I had to reinstall windows this morning haha. I'm not too worried about missing a scout move, but I don't want to hold up the turn roll, so yeah, sorry.

post your password in your thread, we can move around your scout for you

8 hours left.
REM, Barteq & CH left to pyft.

EDIT; added Barteq.
Played: FFH PBEM XXVI (Rhoanna) FFH PBEM XXV (Shekinah) FFH PBEM XXX (Flauros) Pitboss 11 (Kublai Rome)
Playing:Pitboss 18 (Ghengis Portugal) PBEM 60 - AI start (Napoleon Inca)

And Barteq, right?
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

(August 25th, 2015, 13:06)BRickAstley Wrote: I still need passwords for: Dtay, Donozan Zoi, Borsche, Plako, Barteq, TheWannabe, and Nyles Standish.

Did you ever get Barteq's password in case he doesn't show up in the next few hours to play his turn so that a lurker can do it for him? If not, maybe someone should send him a PM/email reminder? If his Profile is accurate, it's already 10pm for him. So if he doesn't play soon, he's likely to be asleep when the turn runs out.

It's a Friday. He could be getting drunk.

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

(August 28th, 2015, 15:01)HitAnyKey Wrote:
(August 25th, 2015, 13:06)BRickAstley Wrote: I still need passwords for: Dtay, Donozan Zoi, Borsche, Plako, Barteq, TheWannabe, and Nyles Standish.

Did you ever get Barteq's password in case he doesn't show up in the next few hours to play his turn so that a lurker can do it for him? If not, maybe someone should send him a PM/email reminder? If his Profile is accurate, it's already 10pm for him. So if he doesn't play soon, he's likely to be asleep when the turn runs out.

No password for Barteq, dtay, Borsche, TheWannabe, or NylesStandish. You guys named here, get us a password or hope that you never need a turn covered. The service is free! Given this, no need to stop the game for you if you won't help us help you. duh

Happy weekending everyone.

Since there may be a handful of people in this game who are unspoiled by the PB25 threads, we are in need of a replacement so that we can continue the game. See the below post by BGN in the General forum:
http://realmsbeyond.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=7734
Hopefully someone is willing to step up to the challenge, since there are at least a good number of us who have put quite a bit into this game to have it just die. frown

Just under the wire....cutting it a little close there, huh Barteq? smile

Also, hopefully you get your natneg stuff set up at some point...since I can't connect to you.

EDIT: It worked the second time. Maybe it was just lots of people trying to connect at the same time. That sometimes also mucks things up.

I wasn't blocking anyone in my last game (not on RB), but I'll check if my setting are the same.

Password added to my thread.

Yeah when everyone tries to log in at the start of the turn the game goes haywire. Three is about the best number to have intake at the same time. Still worth double checking if something is wrong later.

Actually I need to do that with Plako, we seem to bounce of each other.