As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 27 IT and Tech Issues Thread

7 1/2 hrs left and only Tsargon/Tasunke and TheWannabe left to play. Pretty good pace so far....if the last two don't wait until the last minute to do their turns. wink

Wooh, this is a blazing turnpace. I'll head home and play now.

General rule: first 50 turns of a game are worth trying to play at a 2 turns/day pace. It's worth keeping an eye on civstats as well.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Only still need passwords from: Dtay, Borsche, NylesStandish.

Tsargon, you probably do not need to keep logging in with putting your name in parentheses after Tasunke's (which you have spelled wrong anyway). Just using your own name should be fine at this point. smile

X-posting here as well in case people aren't subscribed to the other one:
(September 1st, 2015, 16:31)HitAnyKey Wrote: Only 1 1/2 hrs left on the turn for REM. Does a Lurker need to pop in to play for him?

Now only 45 min left on the turn.

I'll get it.

This is come up in a few players threads now, so I figure I outta mention this here so that everyone knows. There's an error in the sandbox sims we sent y'all on T0. The problem is that they're all 15x15, which I had been thinking would be a nice size because the small map dimensions would also mean that it would be really fast to reload your saves if you wanted to try something different in your sims. However, even if the map size is set to "Huge," the city maintenance distance calculation actually still uses the map's width and height. So, your sims will over-estimate city maintenance compared to the real game. I wasn't thinking about that, sorry. =/

I can send you a new sim though - just ask in your threads. I can either send you a new one from T0, based on the same 5x5 starting vision you had around your settler, or expand the size of your existing sim (if, for example, you've updated it to include land your scout has seen) back up to 100x80 if you've link me to a worldbuilder save. (note that I'll have to reset it to T0, unfortunately, because worldbuilder saves don't keep track of a city's accumulated production/food)

May I please have a new sim based on t0 land with the correct map dimensions please?
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Is someone going to be able to play for Yuri in the next 25 minutes? Do I (or someone) need to log in to pause it for a lurker to get to it?
TheWannabe also hasn't yet played his turn either.