As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 27 IT and Tech Issues Thread

(September 20th, 2015, 10:31)Molach Wrote:
(September 20th, 2015, 07:07)ReallyEvilMuffin Wrote: Sorry it's been a bit of a busy weekend and I am not 100% sure I will get back in the few hours left. Could someone pause for me, I will play in max 5 hours (gotta get back from the night away) it's a turn that I kinda need to play too sorry.

Paused for REM with 29 minutes remaining, since it by my reckoning will only be for 2 hours.

Thanks for doing that, I just made it back in time anyway though. as the others haven't asked do I let it roll? From the talk above I assume yes...

roll yes.
Played: FFH PBEM XXVI (Rhoanna) FFH PBEM XXV (Shekinah) FFH PBEM XXX (Flauros) Pitboss 11 (Kublai Rome)
Playing:Pitboss 18 (Ghengis Portugal) PBEM 60 - AI start (Napoleon Inca)

I can't enter to make my turn. REM fierewall is blocking me and only 3 minutes left on the clock.

Edit:
And i couldn't made my turn. I was a little earlier, so I wasn't writing (I was waiting for a peaceful moment, but everytime I try, somebody was inside, I was trying since an hour).

Well, that sounds like we need a reload.
Completed:  PBEM 34g (W), 36 , 35 , 5o, 34s, 5p, 42, 48 and PB 9, 18, 27, 57

Current:  PB 52.  Boudicca of Maya

Sorry, I thought I had the natneg stuff sorted out. Had to go back to help unload the car after taking a couple of screenshots. I didn't think I would need to log out.

Um I guess my login save would do?

General rule: if you expect that you will only be able to play within the last two hours, you should write here. Anything can happen, your schedule can change, natneg issues can come up, so two hours is really in the danger zone.
DL: PB12 | Playing: PB13

Ok, I will remember that.

PS I look on my screenshoots and i was really importent turn for me, I'm affraid. I'll be in an hour and will be looking here from time to time.

Game is reloaded to REM's login save. REM and anyone who played after him will need to replay. Barteq please play soon (or someone else pause).

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

(September 20th, 2015, 12:16)spacetyrantxenu Wrote: Game is reloaded to REM's login save. REM and anyone who played after him will need to replay. Barteq please play soon (or someone else pause).

Replayed, although mislicked the scout. More annoying for me than anything else, but if a lurker wants to pass comment on it then feel free

(September 20th, 2015, 11:12)Barteq Wrote: I can't enter to make my turn. REM fierewall is blocking me and only 3 minutes left on the clock.

Edit:
And i couldn't made my turn. I was a little earlier, so I wasn't writing (I was waiting for a peaceful moment, but everytime I try, somebody was inside, I was trying since an hour).

Barteq, if you are having trouble connecting to everyone, do you have the natneg stuff set up? If not, then you should probably do so and then you won't have that issue as much.