As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

RBP3 IT Office - Email and technical issues

If I remember correctly, Civstats doesn't recognize the unrestricted setting, so you must register your Civ, not your leader.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. - George Bernard Shaw

Ilios Wrote:How come I can't register leader in Civstats? My name doesn't appear in the list.

I registered already.

FYI, Dler will be joining me in running the Sumerian civ.

Exploit Wrote:FYI, Dler will be joining me in running the Sumerian civ.

Assuming Dler has kept himself unspoiled, as I'm sure he has, then welcome!

Welcome aboard Dler, and the best of luck to you and Exploit! smile
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. - George Bernard Shaw

Exploit Wrote:FYI, Dler will be joining me in running the Sumerian civ.

Good to hear smile

I wish you both a moderately sized piece of luck!

Just Cyneheard to go and then the turn will roll over...wink
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

What's the 'last turn tally' looking like pal?

I have a google spreadsheet with it all detailed, including turn dates, numbers, how many times each team has done it...if anyone wants access to view it I can share it with any team... smile
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

We have ended turn. Now, is it really fair to keep track of the team that goes last when there's more than 12 hours on the timer? :neenernee