As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[PLAYERS DO NOT ENTER] Lurkers thread, where lurkers are making fun of the players

I have it. I got through 6-7 missions. my pc just *barely* handled it, and not very well (certainly not well enough to do MP w/o lag). then I had to get rid of that computer. my laptop certainly couldnt handle it. so It just sits on my shelf until I upgrade to a pc that can handle it wink.
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.

I really don't like talking about how I used to play RTSes because I was absolutely terrible bronze level garbage and it took me watching pro SC2 and getting deep into Civ4 via CFC before it finally "clicked" and I understood the philosophy of economy-based strategy games.

Hey, until I saw people building 4 turn settler pumps I didn't realise it either.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

So is Haram basically unkillable?
[Image: BARTOK.jpg]
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Tell me about it, Nicolae; I used to turn off fog-of-war and watch the AI to learn how to play AoE II better. smoke

By the way Plako, you have a map to run by us?

Can't do anything today, but assuming 10 teams current plan is to:
* roll a toroidial torusland map with 29% water ~65x40
* do naturalization to it i.e. jungle/tundra/ice/desert... approximately in the right places
* put 5 teams on both northern and southern hemispheres
* Make a largish equator sea that goes through the whole equator
* decrease amount of lakes/oceans a bit and possibly replace them with mountains. Not sure I want to go over/under circumnavigation threshold

There probably isn't much to comment concerning this. However if you've an original idea better than this please share it.

PB9-style Full of Resources lakes can work well too, if it goes toroidal.

They are basically two different map scripts that do the same thing.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

They're similar, if not identical, but given plako was going to go through the colossal effort of snowing/jungling/etc, might as well use the script that gives that already.