As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[TECHNICAL THREAD] for rules and settings and blaming the organizers

For our leader we Pick Napoleon

I am thinking that we should have a story thread where any team can post a story about their achievements so that everyone can read.

Our civilization pick is Byzantium.

Yuufo / Bisons, you're up!

Queen Victoria for us.

That leaves Mehmed for the Incans
Pitboss 14 - Team Care Bears - We'll expand love and happiness to the whole world by all means!
ISDG2 - Team UniversCiv - Captain & Foreign affairs

(August 16th, 2013, 03:48)Dhalphir Wrote: i just realised I need to ask permission in here to be a dedicated lurker for DMOC

i am not spoiled in any way at all

cheers

No permission needed from here if you are not spoiled - have double-fun dedlurking anyone you want biggrin.

(August 16th, 2013, 05:19)suttree Wrote: You aren't spoiled so you can dedlurk whomever you like. Except those Master and Margarita folks, I think they've made a deal with the devil.

Suttree shhh. You know you are not supposed to post apoilers here nono!. Or have you just read the M & M book?

BTW, whatever our deals with "that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good" are, all lurkers are welcome to the Master and Margarita thread! And to read the book, of course wink. Even though it would give up parts of our strategy bang.

(August 16th, 2013, 06:12)Satan Wrote: You called? Ah, yes! I can certainly confirm a contract of some sort. Be warned, players of Realms Beyond!

Tsk, tsk, the noonday devil etc. etc. - a shame really.

I'm off!

Yeah, we do count on your help, Woland, we will need it! Of course you are very welcome to lurk or dedlurk us smile. You kinda *should* be our dedlurker lol.

EDIT: Love, love, love your avatar biggrin.
please come lurk with us - we have cookies! Behemoth and Koroviev would be also very welcome wink. Azazello, too, of course smile.

Please send all your capitulation letters to carebearspb14@gmail.com

(Those not too hurried to end up the game can send there diplomatic messages as well wink )
Pitboss 14 - Team Care Bears - We'll expand love and happiness to the whole world by all means!
ISDG2 - Team UniversCiv - Captain & Foreign affairs

Team Blame Caledorn chooses Isabella

Team Orgynized is next.

Whoa, a flurry of activity overnight. Good to see. smile

Team Orgynized picks Netherlands.

Bowsling and Aivoturso, you're up.
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21