As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Riot gift for good behaviour

Apparently Riot has decided to reward players for good behaviour during last season and give skins to them for free:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/ga...s-snowdown\

"Celebrating the end of this year's Snowdown
By Pabro

Say farewell to your friends, for Snowdown has passed.
The Legend of the Poro King conquered at last.
We won some, we lost some, we tossed many poros.

Some landed and some missed, that is just how it goes.
Who really won this Snowdown? Only the poros know.
Every single game, a unique Snowdown surprise.

The year may be over, but only Amumu cries--
Even if it's over, we learned one thing at the end:
Snowdown gathers strangers, but we all leave as friends.

Thank you! Together we’ve had another incredible year and we've enjoyed taking a few big steps in League’s evolution with you. While Snowdown may be over, there’s one more thing we wanted to do to commemorate 2014.

Over the next few days, we'll be rewarding positive League of Legends players with a classic Mystery Gift as thanks for being such an awesome part of our community. If you haven’t received a chat restriction, ranked restriction, 14-day ban or permanent ban in 2014, and you meet the requirements to receive a Mystery Gift (you’re Level 5 or higher and there are at least 10 skins you don’t own), you’re on our list!

Thank you again for a fantastic 2014. Share what you unlocked in your Mystery Gift below, and we’ll see you on the Rift in the new year!"

I got mine! Did you get yours?

[Image: 15qsrrb.png]
Never trust something that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die!

I got Battlecast Vel'koz. Not sure how thrilled...? Oh well, it's an excuse to play him I suppose.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Dryad Soraka frown

In other news, I went 2-0 up in my best-of-5 Platinum promos on NA after decaying back to Gold I again. I lost the third game of the series after a fairly major throw... two more to go, so no problem, right? Nope, said Riot... two completely unwinnable games later, I was back down to 73 LP. So the latest Platinum party will have to wait until later this week sometime, probably... frown

(January 12th, 2015, 05:28)v8mark Wrote: Dryad Soraka frown
In other news, I went 2-0 up in my best-of-5 Platinum promos on NA after decaying back to Gold I again. I lost the third game of the series after a fairly major throw... two more to go, so no problem, right? Nope, said Riot... two completely unwinnable games later, I was back down to 73 LP. So the latest Platinum party will have to wait until later this week sometime, probably... frown

Haven't been playing ofc, but logged in briefly to pick up my Dryad Soraka on NA also. toast
Got Fnatic Janna on EUW, which is slightly frustrating as means have Victorious and Fnatic skin on EUW and nothing to replace the now awful base skin on NA, but gift horses, mouth etc.
Got nothing on my bunch of EUW smurfs that I created too many of a long time ago. All above level ten, but think they failed the 10 available skins criteria despite having 3 champs owned on several and ~12ish skins in total available. *shrugs*

Good luck on the plat! smile

(January 12th, 2015, 17:32)pocketbeetle Wrote: Good luck on the plat! smile

Thank you sir! (and come carry me pls hammer or just come play!)

Made it! Five wins in a row after the heartbreaking loss above was enough to get me back into platinum smile

Great job.... but ranked hasn't reset yet so you might have to do it again when/ after it does:D
Never trust something that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die!

I got Defender Leona! It's all I wanted.. On a support champ, and on one I didn't already own a skin smile

I love the fact that I spent 90% of the year in-game muted and got a reward for good behavior. I think it's because the mute started in 2013 and it just took me until the end of 2014 to play those 20 games.