As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PB58 Tech Thread

I'll vote (2)

(December 16th, 2020, 15:02)GeneralKilCavalry Wrote:
(December 16th, 2020, 12:52)Jowy Wrote: Snake pick was in the fixed settings.

Make a thread so i can shitpost

You can shitpost in some other threads too! (pb's)
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

I now want to vote "no spy unit, but allow missions"
Completed:  PBEM 34g (W), 36 , 35 , 5o, 34s, 5p, 42, 48 and PB 9, 18, 27, 57

Current:  PB 52.  Boudicca of Maya

(December 16th, 2020, 18:45)AutomatedTeller Wrote: I now want to vote "no spy unit, but allow missions"

Can Great Spy's run missions? That would be a funny way to use them.. ( i have NO experience with espionage )
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Don't think so. I was really just going a cheap laugh wink

This isn't the first time with this back issue, so I have an idea what's causing it. It's mostly upper back in the rhomboid area. I had it flare up at a job 15 years ago where the desk was too low for me (being the tall person I am), and it's probably no coincidence that the old college desk that I've been using for my at-home office is not situated right for me. I've been doing a lot of heat and stretches/exercises over the last 2 days and it's considerably better already. But wow does getting older suck sometimes.
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Do some strength training for your back and get mre ergonomic better equipment if possible.

I'm happy enough with the starting BFC that I can post that to people's threads whenever you are ready to do picks.
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

(December 19th, 2020, 20:31)pindicator Wrote: I'm happy enough with the starting BFC that I can post that to people's threads whenever you are ready to do picks.

Need a pick order as well, but im ready whenever smug
-Old Harry. PB48.

a pick order will be good, but I won't be fast... I really haven't been thinking about it at all.