As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

Ah yes... I hope I didn't screw that up now...

It's good, I logged in to check things over. I've tentatively set Iris to work max hammers (mostly, not working the engineer), it still grows in 4t and we haven't built the second workshop yet. Not sure what the final ETA will be, but it says 14t right now.

Seems in line with the plan I lined out. I had to cut the Scout as we got Lib quicker than I thought, but that shouldn't make any difference (actually I think it should be better as we can pump one turn completely into Taj instead of partly into a Scout). We might want to ask Jowy yet again for Marble, not that I expect to get it.

Oh yeah, the marble part. I'm going to offer Jowy stone for marble, okay? Gavagai got stone from Sian recently and Jowy definitely seems like a better choice than cheetah, the last guy with marble. Or do you want me to offer something else? I'm going to sleep soon and we should offer before Jowy plays this turn, obviously.

Also, Nakor logged in just now and offered us his world map for OB (not a map swap). I went ahead and accepted that.

Okay, going to offer that stone for marble deal to Jowy.

Thanks. Was on my way to work at that time.

Could you plz provide an overview shoot of the war theater?

URGENT - Jowy countered with marble for stone + our world map. I'm tempted to accept since many people are going to have Paper soon anyway and yuri has already scouted us. What do you think? I'm going to need to decide rather than log off since I'm not sure the deal will still be there otherwise. Probably should have just let you log in later in case something like this happened, sorry.

let me think quickly