As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Poll: How then shall we play?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Repeat the mistakes and glories of the past!
22.41%
13 22.41%
Wallow in bitterness and rage!
15.52%
9 15.52%
Peace out blissfully and love everyone!
15.52%
9 15.52%
Iron Terminator, Win Above All Else!
20.69%
12 20.69%
Die to Barbarians.
25.86%
15 25.86%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[spoilers]Oh Canada! Victoria has a Commodore, eh?

Yay! hammer

(May 7th, 2014, 19:57)Dp101 Wrote: Can we see power graphs?
Er, doesn't show much, Mack is bigger than the next two highest...but my spike is fast. Here's the Destroyer sitch for home team, making 7-10 each turn. A dozen airships are moving into striking range, and more MGs are pumping out to Montreal. Plus, I have two dozen odd cavalry....

...some of which are here menacing Emerson. Now Mackoti can kill them, but it's something he's got to pay attention to in addition to everything else on his plate.

I'm sure he's bringing up more fleet elements; right now I'm only scanning a paltry 14 destroyers in the nearby waters. He might not be hell-bent on my annihilation, actually, but I'm going to keep pumping a fleet like he is. Not like destroyers ever really go obsolete. Bad Mack! No cookies! nono

Fluffy! This base is 100% guaranteed to make your heart sing! I claim it for the glory of Canada!

She needs a sister city to the east, too...
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

I pity that missionary.

Oh, and 'Kaien Island' for the one Prince Rupert is on. Not icy, but doesn't get any sunshine.

Needs more iceballs. Very disappointed that the frozen north remains this empty.

In other news, while we wait:
Xenu, you're awesome!
[Image: DSCN0349.JPG]
[Image: DSCN0350.JPG]
My wife was more than a little bemused...

Alabama?
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

(May 9th, 2014, 19:09)Krill Wrote: Alabama?
Huntsville, Alabama. Bit different from the rest...

I'd make a comment but I live in Stoke. We mastered Pottery in 1800, and frankly I'm surprised the local population did it that quickly.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

hatsoff

Now we need the game to go on long enough to get some mileage out of some of the great photos in that book.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Here's hoping people want to keep going. wink Seriously, nobody is near anything remotely resembling a win here, this could go on until Space Victory in 2015.

...but that might get old to the poor schlubs working 1-2 hour turns. Seriously, guys? Plako and I pull 30 minute turns max, it's a good way to make small mistakes but not ever ever lose the fun.