As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PB71 Tech Thread

Krill Wrote:need the starting screenshot.

This.

hammer
fnord

I don't want to speak definitively for Q, but my educated guess is you'll see starting screenshots tomorrow, with a chance of today or Sunday.

I actually posted all the screenshots and then deleted them after seeing some last minute feedback.

So yes, very very very soon.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

Perhaps it's best to just ask: all else being equal, would you prefer a map where you're closer together, with fewer tiles/person, or further apart, with more tiles/person?

Try and forget your civ/traits for now!

Also, Yuris will be first in turn order. The turn order is thus:

Yuris - Dutch
SD - Mongolia
Pin - Japan
Bing - Babylon
Thoth - Ottomans
Krill - Sumeria
Com - England
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

More spread out, but I'm banking on the map not being RB-levels of lush when I say that
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

(April 21st, 2023, 19:00)pindicator Wrote: More spread out, but I'm banking on the map not being RB-levels of lush when I say that

dito
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

This game is specifically advertised as being in the vein of PB64 and PB69, so along those lines. Not super close, battle royal style, but please dont give us 200 tiles per player and 4 food resources either.

I think this matches up with Pin and Com.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

A bit more elbow room than pb68 would be nice.

But I don't want to be managing a 150 city empire in the midgame either.
fnord

Alright, starts posted and the map is finalised. Who do I need to send it to to launch?

Let Ramk know and he will send you a link to upload to.