As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Politics Discussion Thread (Heated Arguing Warning)

I understand if Cairo and Adrien aren't as rude as I, but I personally have zero tolerance for white supremacist rhetoric against immigrants and minorities. The same rhetoric that Tasunke and Ipecac use against Arabs and Mexicans, were used against my ethnic group in the past... and they will be used against me in the future. I will never pass as white, and neither will my children. Every ounce of political power the Nazis obtain will be used against me when I lose my model minority status. It has happened before: Arabs were a model minority during Bush I, until a handful of psychopaths tricked Bush II into declaring civilizational war.

So you can go fuck yourselves bitch.

(July 6th, 2018, 05:10)Nicolae Carpathia Wrote: I understand if Cairo and Adrien aren't as rude as I, but I personally have zero tolerance for white supremacist rhetoric against immigrants and minorities. The same rhetoric that Tasunke and Ipecac use against Arabs and Mexicans, were used against my ethnic group in the past... and they will be used against me in the future. I will never pass as white, and neither will my children. Every ounce of political power the Nazis obtain will be used against me when I lose my model minority status. It has happened before: Arabs were a model minority during Bush I, until a handful of psychopaths tricked Bush II into declaring civilizational war.

I do believe you are crazy enough to call Merkel a Nazi, for using the 'white supremacist rhetoric' of "no-go zones".

guys Nicolae literally named himself after the Antichrist, I'm pretty sure he's just engaging in complicated performance art.
I Think I'm Gwangju Like It Here

A blog about my adventures in Korea, and whatever else I feel like writing about.

(July 6th, 2018, 10:07)Chevalier Mal Fet Wrote: guys Nicolae literally named himself after the Antichrist, I'm pretty sure he's just engaging in complicated performance art.
Nah, he's sincere. I appreciate his refreshing honesty.

(July 6th, 2018, 05:10)Nicolae Carpathia Wrote: I understand if Cairo and Adrien aren't as rude as I, but I personally have zero tolerance for white supremacist rhetoric against immigrants and minorities. The same rhetoric that Tasunke and Ipecac use against Arabs and Mexicans, were used against my ethnic group in the past... and they will be used against me in the future. I will never pass as white, and neither will my children. Every ounce of political power the Nazis obtain will be used against me when I lose my model minority status. It has happened before: Arabs were a model minority during Bush I, until a handful of psychopaths tricked Bush II into declaring civilizational war.

You do realize Ipecac isn't white or European, right?
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Let's stop sniping at each other.

I was very disappointed to hear about tarrifs with China this morning.  Already disappointed about the tarrifs on our allies.  Here though, the economic interdependence has meant both the US and China have had incentives to avoid direct confrontation.  If that relationship starts to break down not only is it bad for world wide economic growth, but world peace as well.  Hopefully this gets worked out at the WTO.

Granted I am concerned somewhat about intellectual property transfers, but surely there was a more nuanced way to handle that issue.  In truth spreading of tech is generally something I support, though in this case China's support of highly authoritarian uses of that technology is what gives me pause.  If China was a full democracy I would not care.

Hmm. Model Minority Status? There should certainly be major economic centers where all races operate side by side on the gold standard/ standard of commerce, but as a general rule I think it is best if races rule themselves/ live amongst themselves. I don't think that parts of California which are majority Latino should be ruled by Protestant White Men in DC. Neither do I believe that the Muslims in Mindanao should be ruled by the Hispanic Catholics in Manila. I am largely a Minarchist and I believe largely in microstates along both racial and religious lines, with overlap being preceded over by intuition and just common sense.

(July 6th, 2018, 10:07)Chevalier Mal Fet Wrote: guys Nicolae literally named himself after the Antichrist, I'm pretty sure he's just engaging in complicated performance art.

I think he has spent too much time on 4chan, probably arguing nonstop with neo-Nazis and trolls there, and he could do with a long break.

(July 6th, 2018, 10:53)TheHumanHydra Wrote: Let's stop sniping at each other.

Nicolae aside, discussions of some issues. are naturally quite charged. Some on the left have the most interesting conceptions, 'if you talk about no-go-zone ironically you are a neo-fascist, idiot, or lying', 'conservatives view the US border immigration as about 'dirty damn foreigners'', 'if you talk about milk powder the wrong way, you are for eugenics' and so forth, let alone those related to the topic of race and IQ.

Meaningful discussions are still possible but they're not always going to be smooth-sailing by any means.

(July 6th, 2018, 11:02)Banzailizard Wrote: I was very disappointed to hear about tarrifs with China this morning.  Already disappointed about the tarrifs on our allies.  Here though, the economic interdependence has meant both the US and China have had incentives to avoid direct confrontation.  If that relationship starts to break down not only is it bad for world wide economic growth, but world peace as well.  Hopefully this gets worked out at the WTO.

Granted I am concerned somewhat about intellectual property transfers, but surely there was a more nuanced way to handle that issue.  In truth spreading of tech is generally something I support, though in this case China's support of highly authoritarian uses of that technology is what gives me pause.  If China was a full democracy I would not care.

How would you propose to get China to back down?