As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Don't mention the war

We're screwed:
Quote:I really don't believe a NAP with you to be in the interests of my chances to come out ahead. Not to be mean, but I don't see much benefit in a "favorable border" agreement either if you're expecting a dogpile; if you expect an attack you can't afford to extend yourself or enforce borders regardless. Again, I don't blame you for asking, but I don't see how that favors me at this time. I'd prefer to keep my options open.

Hmm. TMIT's warrior is exposed. I probably should kill it for experience and GG points. In this game nothing is going to come free for us.

Should've picked Kim Jong Il instead of Sitting Bull

plako is Isabella you know. wink

I was Korea already in PB2 wink.

I'll probably let TMIT's warrior go. He doesn't even have contact with Rome and later in case I'm in a better position it might make things easier, if I haven't declared at this point.

T40

OleMack has just 2 cities. Clearly they're running heavy science instead of expansion that probably indicates they're trying to get IW as fast as possible.

I'll probably try to get some view to the NE with my Chariot, if home front seems secured. No one has started military build up yet.

[Image: civ4screenshot0043.jpg]

Why not send a chariot or two to piss them off? Can't hurt can it?

Square Leg Wrote:Why not send a chariot or two to piss them off? Can't hurt can it?

Sure I could send, but they wouldn't live for long. Rome has copper and I've seen at least 1 spear. I just don't want to invest on chariot attack/harassement anymore. Right time would have after we had met with Rome. After I get HBR I'll probably spam HAs as long as it is needed to keep #1 power position.

T42

Not my game banghead. Serdoa finished Oracle 1T before me and I'm forced to build stupid Barracks since I don't feel like giving up would be right way to go. I won't win this, but at least attacking me will be very expensive to anyone trying.

[Image: civ4screenshot0050p.jpg]

[Image: civ4screenshot0049o.jpg]

After some thought I guess I can be a bit more relaxed now unless Serdoa Oracles HBR, which would be pretty bad idea IMO when he could take e.g. Metal Casting for his cheap forges. His production/expansion capabilities must be pretty weak after this. He has whipped away his population and probably chopped his forests and I'm pretty certain he must also lack worker force. Joining the attack against me with more than token units would be very bad idea for him in these circumstances. I'll send my Chariots there to see what he is up to. It seems that he has settled above his copper.

You also noticed that Rome built a city. I was alright with that positioning so I decided to retreat. Anything closer and I would have sent my dog soldier and Chariot in.

double post.