As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[PB76] Strange women lurking in ponds and distributing swords

It might be more than that. The physical dimensions of this map are fairly small, right, so even second and third ring distance is a fair proportion of the maximum distance. I could see it being something like 4-5 gpt x 5-6 cities, which puts the payback horizon under 10 turns relative to Wealth.

(May 30th, 2024, 14:15)T-hawk Wrote: It might be more than that. The physical dimensions of this map are fairly small, right, so even second and third ring distance is a fair proportion of the maximum distance. I could see it being something like 4-5 gpt x 5-6 cities, which puts the payback horizon under 10 turns relative to Wealth.

Ah, and you know what, I'm noticing now that I may have underestimated that this city is at -6.5gpt with a Courthouse which I'm betting the other cities in that area mostly do not have. Makes a bit more sense to me in that context.

Quote:Commodore
Paying a price for my mass-wealth teching of 12-strength units: No slavery, so holes in the defenses:

This seems relevant again.

Let me get a second pair of eyes [edit: or an hour to allow for take-backs], but it looks like Pin and Comm have no both conceded to Thoth, so that's game.
There is no way to peace. Peace is the way.

Almost : they both are ready to concède IF.the other concedes.

Let Thoth play his last turn and call it.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18