As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

NobleHelium posts Hearthstone screenshots & lurkers get annoyed. Earlier: sound, fury

How much did the World Cup affect things?

frown I'm sorry to hear that.

(April 11th, 2016, 20:04)NobleHelium Wrote: How much did the World Cup affect things?

How much will the Olympics affect things ?

That really sucks, Ichabod. Stay safe & keep us updated.

NERF NERF NERF. Plus totally unexpected Blade Flurry double nerf.

more like SHADOWFLURRY now am I right

(I am right.)

More seriously: I was really not expecting that, but I have no idea how constructed rogue plays, so maybe it was an issue.
Civ 6 SP: Adventure One 
Civ 4 MP: PBEM74B [3/4] PBEM74D [3/4]
-Dedlurker: PB34

I think removing the face damage was a good idea, because Rogue burst was ridiculous and definitely limited future cards. It also shows that they care about Wild at least to some degree. Increasing the cost seemed unnecessary but I don't know what kind of cards they want to make or haven't been able to make. It's also that nobody considered nerfing a Rogue card (other than the obvious Master of Disguise) because Rogue just isn't strong right now.

This game would actually be less influenced by dumb luck with goody huts on than barbs on.
I've got some dirt on my shoulder, can you brush it off for me?

You say that, but what if you popped Assembly Line?
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

(April 21st, 2016, 15:03)Commodore Wrote: You say that, but what if you popped Assembly Line?

Is that actually better than a free 322h settler?

The point is there's absolutely no reason barbs should be on in an industrial start. They provide no threat as they're just warriors and they just end up being game-swinging goody huts that basically random who happens to see them first.

Had I ever played an industrial start previously and given serious consideration to how barbs work on one, I'd never have signed up for this.
I've got some dirt on my shoulder, can you brush it off for me?