As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

La Plaisanterie, C'est Moi - Ichabod's Spoiler Thread

Oh.

Well, carry on smile
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

My only chance to win this game is catch a lot of breaks. I need to try to play big, because there's simply no way I can beat Seven and the others only by Civ skill. This means always think on high risk/high reward strategies.

I should take this into account when picking my leader.

Which means what?

(May 20th, 2013, 18:02)NobleHelium Wrote: Which means what?

I really don't know...

Pick Rome and Praet rush? lol

I'll try to give some more thoughts later.

Mr. Bod, your start:

[Image: start.lkj.JPG]

dancing

Pick techs blind for the win!

My initial thoughts are: move scout 1NW. If theres food up there, settle in place. If there's not, go 1S.

I don't think starting techs will matter that much to me (regarding the discussion on the tech thread). I obviously have either a grain or hunting resource (if I have only AH resources, it's good game already), I can't have seafood. But mostly because I'll have fewer options than the other players for my picks, I'll have to grab the best that's left, starting techs be damned.

I don't like this new delay... frown

I apologize for the delay, and the controversy. I know there is a split vote on seeing your food resources... that sucks for everyone.

My goal is for you players to have fun, and starting on equal footing is part of that. I will make a similar post in each thread. I will take the heat if folks get mad.

Ichabod, your start includes dry wheat.