As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] BaxAmeliKnight's thread

Sweet. Luchuirp aren't great choking targets due to mud golems having defensive strength and dwarfs having double hill movement, but that's still nice to know. From what I can see, they seem to have a flipped version of the Kurio start.

Yeah, that Illian scout is annoying. Once you have a second warrior, so you think you can force him to retreat? I know there's a gryphon just to the E of your capital as of this turn (I've seen one move that way with the Malakim Lightbringer). Is there any way you could adjust tiles so the warrior comes out on this turn?

I'll check, but i doubt it.

Bit of an update on what's happening:

[Image: T17%20Cevedes.jpg]

[Image: T17%20Amurites.jpg]

Next turn the plantation finishes, which will make the Amurites jump up to one of the GNP leaders. Probably going to grow to size 4 next before a settler, this spot is great for commerce but not so good for worker/settler building.

[Image: T17%20Golden%20Leane.jpg]

[Image: T17%20Malakim.jpg]

The desert commerce bonus is what's making the Malakim 2nd in GNP. I'll probably start a settler next turn as there's not much more reason to grow to size 5 atm, being behind in worker improvements. Not much production but a lot of food.

Amelia's been choked by Kyan's scout for a bit which sucks, but being the Kurio's it shouldn't be too hard to recover. One thing I'm curious about is that 15 MFG, not sure who or even how that's possible right now. My best guess is the Clan with the EXP bonus and the barb research penalty.

Now that i have a warrior covering the worker, Kyan gave up and walked off (finally!).

There goes my scout (he saw a polar bear).

Also that's like my 6th time of exiting to desktop... urgh. I'm really too used to it from PBEMs...

Amelia Wrote:There goes my scout (he saw a polar bear).

I'm happy to report that your scout lived with 0.2 health. smile

Oh, and you should end turn last next turn, since we'll get Crafting this turn and your worker could improve the wines immediately.

Got it. Actually, can one of you do it for me? I might be gone tomorrow for quite some time, so i can't really adjust my schedule.

I won't be free to play for this turn, so can someone enter after the other two teams have ended their turn, and start the winery? Thanks.

Yes, sir. Working on it. I got the new turn email 6 in the morning and forgot about it. -_-;;

FUCKFUCKFUCK. I didn't start on the winery. >_<

Fucking jet lag.