As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PB58 Tech Thread

(February 27th, 2021, 18:12)AutomatedTeller Wrote: I presume we are pausing after this turn until we have a replacement?

i would assume, or at least adding a ton of time to the clock.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

In the coming week I'll be travelling from thursday to sunday. I will be bringing my laptop but have limited time to play, which I think is best invested in getting PB59 started. Amicalola will be covering for me if we've got a replacement.
Playing: PB74
Played: PB58 - PB59 - PB62 - PB66 - PB67
Dedlurked: PB56 (Amicalola) - PB72 (Greenline)
Maps: PB60 - PB61 - PB63 - PB68 - PB70 - PB73 - PB76

There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

Hello, I'm here to take over Serdoa, I've played the turn, and paused just in case, but we are now good to go.

awesome! thanks mr Cairo.
Completed:  PBEM 34g (W), 36 , 35 , 5o, 34s, 5p, 42, 48 and PB 9, 18, 27, 57

Current:  PB 52.  Boudicca of Maya

Welcome Cairo!

[Image: vVVttDm.gif]
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Thanks for stepping in, it can be quite daunting to take over an empire at this stage.
Playing: PB74
Played: PB58 - PB59 - PB62 - PB66 - PB67
Dedlurked: PB56 (Amicalola) - PB72 (Greenline)
Maps: PB60 - PB61 - PB63 - PB68 - PB70 - PB73 - PB76

There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

I think I might have a bug, but I don't know, I'm not familiar with this version of CtH nor have I read all of this tech thread so maybe it's been addressed already, but I'd still like Charriu to have a look in my thread.

I found the bug and a fix for it. Play can continue.
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

I paused due to a bug.