As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Logging in now to play. Will unpause if possible.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Turn paused for Xenu.

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Thanks. Stuck in diplo, can someone rescue me?

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Done.

Played and paused. 32 minutes remain for Nakor.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Going in, can someone unpause?

Turn played... game on!

It's getting close to holiday time so I guess now is as good a time as any to figure out playing plans for the holiday. I'll be traveling beginning Saturday and may be gone as long as January 1. I'll have access to Civ through 12/24 but without access after that time until I return home, whenever that is. I'd prefer to avoid a sub playing for nearly a week but I'm also sympathetic to players having to wait on me for that length of time. If there are others who will be traveling or lacking access to the game, please let us know so we can get a plan that works for everyone.

Thanks.

I'm not travelling, but would not object to a lengthy pause for others who are.

I will be unable to play on the 25th and probably 26th, and on undetermined days around New Year. I think we should pause over the Christmas period. If we can get a turn in between Christmas and New Year, it's a bonus

I'd support an infinite turn timer over Christmas, which is a bit easier than keeping it paused IMO. I don't think I'd have problems playing myself but I understand others will.