As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

I see. Reload seems reasonable then. Would be good to hear from Krill, as it sounds like he would be the one most affected by it

Krill would have to be the one replaying the turn, so we need to wait for him to chime in.
I have to run.

Reload it.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Ok, that feels like a consensus. I'm away from home right now but I'll reload when I get home. Should be a few hours, if the game isn't already paused can somebody log in to pause with a "reload pending do not play" username? Thanks.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Thanks, guys. Sorry for the inconvenience.
We can let the turn roll for Wetbandit and he can play firat next turn in our turn split.

Thanks everyone and sorry for the trouble.

Reloaded to Nakor's login from December 23rd, 7:17 AM server time. The following players had already ended turn and had also logged in after Nakor's last login and may or may not have some game play moves to duplicate:

AT
Old Harry/Fintourist

These players now have not played/ended turn and will need to log in and do so:

Nakor
Krill/Novice
Wetbandit (Mackoti?)
WilliamLP
Gavagai

The timer is paused, with 2:56 remaining.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

I will play tomorrow afternoon. Not at home tonight.

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

I will play soon.
Wetbandit won't make any moves this turn, so we don't have to wait for him.

Played and repaused.