As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Pindicator as Qin Shi of China - Boring Ol' Vanilla

If only one of your lost cities was named Gate of Storms...
"We are open to all opinions as long as they are the same as ours."

(December 9th, 2014, 14:59)Dantski Wrote: If only one of your lost cities was named Gate of Storms...

Maybe I should rename Comfort to that if I manage to hold it... I still remember the first time I played that level and just how bad the myrkrydia demolished me. Six of them against all my warriors, okay I got this.

Casualty ... Casualty ... Casualties!

I am sorely tempted to rename my new GG to Alric though
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

(December 9th, 2014, 13:28)Mardoc Wrote: Wow. Well done.

What's next? Or does that depend on dtay's actions?

(December 9th, 2014, 14:26)Ceiliazul Wrote: Beautiful turn of events! And reporting too.

Thanks! I think my luck was a little on the good side; I won a lot of 50/50 battles, definitely tilted in my favor. I needed it too. I was looking to get away with only 5 knight losses until the last health cavalry went on a bit of a lucky streak, killing 3 in a row without taking a hit.

Right now I switched everything to a round of CKNs to replenish what I lost. The goal is to do the unthinkable: reclaim Llancarfan. Of course, that depends on what our allies and dtay do.
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

popcorn
fnord

Nice job and well reported as well!

So I guess those are all Myth references? I played and thoroughly enjoyed the first game in the series.

Dtay played and burned two cities, likely Comfort and Crow's Bridge.

I don't think I've ever been so happy to see my own cities burned lol
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Turn 173

RECONQUISTA

[Image: pb18%20-%20turn167%20-%20reconquista.JPG]

And yes, that is a stack of Cyneheard's army right behind. Dude is getting paid. I'm going to gift him a settler that I probably shouldn't have built.
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

(December 16th, 2014, 01:35)pindicator Wrote: Turn 173

RECONQUISTA

[Image: pb18%20-%20turn167%20-%20reconquista.JPG]

And yes, that is a stack of Cyneheard's army right behind. Dude is getting paid. I'm going to gift him a settler that I probably shouldn't have built.

Is there any chance he'd snipe a city and raze it?

He's already done that as much as he's able. From what I can see he has nothing in the area - we took the majority of his invading forces out when we smashed his cav stack. A lot of that probably has to do with Old Harry being at war with him -- and a big reason why I don't want to give peace is I want them to stay at war with him as well.

You can see that he used a Great Artist to bomb Llancarfan. It's a big reason why I'm invading through Strand instead of Twelve Duns in the north. Strand will potentially have the most culture and give me the best route towards Llancarfan. I could potentially take back both cities this next turn -- we'll see how much he moves up but right now Llancarfan is holding a single spear.

And I forgot to use the GG again. Although I'm not really sure what to use him as now.
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Quote:And I forgot to use the GG again. Although I'm not really sure what to use him as now.

After pitboss one I'm always thinking "Maybe make a commando unit!"