As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[PB69] Lurking the dreams of summer

I think that calls for some more interaction here to increase paranoia, right? wink
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

Who would do such a cruel thing?
Playing: PB74
Played: PB58 - PB59 - PB62 - PB66 - PB67
Dedlurked: PB56 (Amicalola) - PB72 (Greenline)
Maps: PB60 - PB61 - PB63 - PB68 - PB70 - PB73 - PB76

There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

Must be this evil lurker conspiracy.

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

I have to admit I'll be curious how the Commodore and Nauf dynamic is this game especially with Commodore moving closer to him. Mind while there are some dyes between them, there isn't a lot of actual food for said dyes, so I could also see that front being peaceful...... until they both realize they should be trying for that southern peninsula.

This post is in no way about continuing general lurker activity.

Mh would I beable to strike fear into the players heart by just posting here? After all they know that I know what they all produce each turn. smile

Buy me a coffee

I wonder if Nauf's Stonehenge build is going to cost him the contested river valley between Ginger/Mig and Nauf. Either way, that area seems ripe for a bloodfeud. popcorn
Past Games: PB51  -  PB55  -  PB56  -  PB58 (Tarkeel's game)  - PB59  -  PB60  -  PB64  -  PB66  -  PB68 (Miguelito's game)     Current Games: None (for now...)

Does it though? As long as they both feel safe I wouldn't doubt they go after their neighbors much greener lands, but one city the other doesn't like could easily change things.

(January 15th, 2023, 01:11)Mjmd Wrote: Does it though? As long as they both feel safe I wouldn't doubt they go after their neighbors much greener lands, but one city the other doesn't like could easily change things.

Whoever gets the wheat is going to be a death-march victim of the other, is my prediction.
Past Games: PB51  -  PB55  -  PB56  -  PB58 (Tarkeel's game)  - PB59  -  PB60  -  PB64  -  PB66  -  PB68 (Miguelito's game)     Current Games: None (for now...)

I'm curious how the quest for every one is going to warp the game . I don't think the chariot quest is good for the sake of itself, but if you are going to war maybe? Although since your opponent knows about they probably just build spears. But as other quests come up I think its going to be interesting.

I wonder if Bing team is overvaluing the Great Lighthouse. If they really did go sailing early that is.