As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

Uhhh do we really need to tech Poly this turn? I'd rather save gold another turn and then tech for 3-4t, we have a library finishing up and Poly is a cheap tech that someone may pick up at any time.

So, updates. Kurumi declared war on Jowy. Not sure what's up with that but Jowy's got this long road leading west out of his territory and he doesn't seem to be planting a city there, or maybe he was about to.

We should ask Kurumi for OB since we're approaching his territory and all. Hopefully he'll accept before he sees our work boat. Preferably we ask him this turn I guess.

About the capital location - the best short to medium term spot for it is actually Iris. Those coast tiles are awesome with the Colossus and we'll use the hammer bonus as well. I'm kind of hesitant about putting an academy there if we get a GS though (depending on how long we expect to be in Bureaucracy), but it might still be worth it. Other spot is still probably Heidi as I mentioned before. We could possibly move the capital twice if we see ourselves using Bureaucracy later in the game.

Ichabod stop slacking! Post some screenshots!

(September 10th, 2013, 10:58)NobleHelium Wrote: Ichabod stop slacking! Post some screenshots!

Of the ex-girlfriends? mischief

Ok, I'll see what I can do, though I'm a bit occupied with PB13. Just so you know, my PB13 is incredibly well reported and has a very high level of civ discussion. You are missing all of that. yup

Is that an invitation Ichabod? wink

Kurumi and Jowy made peace, I think we're going to move the capital to Iris. Theology finishes next EOT.

(September 11th, 2013, 01:19)Serdoa Wrote: Is that an invitation Ichabod? wink

I'm certain you guys will be able to read my thread pretty soon. Domination is not far away! devil

Isn't Iris the Moai city? Wouldn't that screw up our maintenance costs? I guess the vassal states option is probably off, so no colonial maintenance, but I wonder if a city on another landmass doesn't have a higher "base maintenance".

Distance maintenance is based on distance. Number of cities maintenance is based on number of cities. Both are based on population of city. Don't make up formulas...

Anyway distance maintenance doesn't matter much because we're about to get Priesthood and ziggurats are 45h or less.

Serdoa, I should be able to log in after Kurumi plays and move the work boat. If he declines OB, should we declare war?

Not sure why he hasn't played yet. I did move the workboat yesterday night by accident, I thought the turn had already rolled and only realized after that it didn't. Oh well, he could see it at that point already so it probably doesn't change his decision. If he is even available.