As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Gaspar and NobleHelium - More Arguments About Buildings & Food.

NobleHelium Wrote:That's the first time I've been called Nob here... lol

Clearly I've been hanging out with you too much. tongue

So we flipped a coin, it came up heads and we decided to move for the PH.

I'm not kidding, that's really how we decided. I'm pretty sure this is the exact opposite of being SevenSpirits. lol

The result...

VICTORY!

[Image: t0c.jpg]

dance

VICTORY!

I told you it wasn't a trap! :neenernee
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

This is the part where we find out SIP + wet corn is still better than PH + wet wheat. tongue

Y U BLUE CIRCLE??

[Image: t1a.jpg]

Playing now, update in a couple.

Stay awhile and listen...

[Image: t1c.jpg]

Warrior exploration showed this:

[Image: t1b.jpg]

And here's what everyone else did:

[Image: t1d.jpg]

Chat dump forthcoming. Not especially entertaining, but I'm a bit rushed and its faster than writing up my thoughts.

Hey lookit! I was right about deer, though you were right about the tundra.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

Skipping the chat dump. Save should come around again today, NobleHelium will play tonight while I'm @ work likely. Here's what we know/did that isn't above:
  • There are 802 land tiles which works out to be ~160/player.
  • Dave and Yuri settled T0.
  • Mistkebab settled T1.
  • Commodore moved as well.
  • Everyone who settled is working a 3f tile.
  • We decided on a D3 naming scheme.
  • We're going BW first with the end of going worker, worker, chopped settler with a warrior interleaved.
  • Probably will settle the wet corn we abandoned at the capital with that settler.
  • Follow-up settler will go to that Deer/Ivory site unless we see something better.
  • The Blue Circle from two posts up makes me think there might be seafood on that coast somewhere.
  • The number of land tiles makes it somewhere in the vicinity of 12-13 tiles between starting spots if that was perfectly balanced.
  • As such, the warrior will need to stay close to home until we're more sure.
  • We need to sim out some opens.

Any questions?

when did this game start?
hmm, I'm going to dedlurk you. I doubt I will actually contribute much that is useful to you, but I'm sure you will entertain me, which is the most important thing! smile
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.

Gaspar Wrote:The Blue Circle from two posts up makes me think there might be seafood on that coast somewhere.
Never trust the blue circle. In the sandbox, the same blue circle came up....except there is most certainly no seafood. lol The settling algorithm seems to love settling on the coast for some silly reason.
Global lurker smile ; played in Civ VI PBEM 4, 5, 15; DL suboptimal Civ VI PBEM 17