As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PBEM41

Ruff can't do it and Plako is a last resort... maybe we can ask Bob or... we could go with a random continents map as Kyan suggested... If we're in it for the fun, we don't need an extremely balanced map...

Shoot the Moon Wrote:Calling all mapmakers. Seriously, we need one!

Be careful what you wish for lol

I can do it if you will accept one from my script, with a bit of editing. This means however it would be totally mirrored.

Edit: and actually I would prefer if someone else tried using my script, though I could provide advisement. smile

I'd rather not do a random map. If worst comes to worst what would you guys feel about using Seven's new map script?

I'd rather not play a totally mirrored map...

Seven, in your thread you mentioned adding a feature where the script could provide distortions to the mirrors. Is that likely to happen in the near future or down the road? Sounds perfect to me, if it can be made to work properly.

Catwalk Wrote:Seven, in your thread you mentioned adding a feature where the script could provide distortions to the mirrors. Is that likely to happen in the near future or down the road? Sounds perfect to me, if it can be made to work properly.

I don't think in time for this game.

Sounds fun! I'll dedlurk anyone who wants me (i.e. probably nobody)
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

Qgqqqqq Wrote:Sounds fun! I'll dedlurk anyone who wants me (i.e. probably nobody)

more the merrier on my 'team' as long as you promise not to shout at me for my noob stupidity

Catwalk Wrote:How about a few screenshots for every turn (no text needed) and then posting about your plans every few days?

ill try