As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

ACTUALLY, we should check whether we can tech both Monarchy AND Feudalism and still finish CS in time for the revolt. Might be overly ambitious though, we only have seven turns to finish them all since we need to revolt on the last turn. But it's worth a check, and Feudalism will make CS cheaper too.

I check now. Probably won't finish the turn though.

We can do the techs. Monarchy takes one turn, saves 88 gold. Leaves us with ~390 gold. 130 for one turn of 100%. And at breakeven research Feudalism and CS both only take 3 turns to tech already now. We will have an additional 20% research on both though and can run nearly 3 turns of 100%. We should easily do it in the 7 turns and can tech parts of Machinery as well (or HBR).

BaII situation: I have not moved the units down there yet as I'm still thinking about what to do. We could have 2 chariots and 1 vulture next to his new city this turn. He has an Axe (C1,S1 I think) and Spear-pair. And we would sit on a hill. Really unsure about that though, I think attacking into that would hurt (Vulture attacks Axe, Chariots die to spear) or at least cost 2 turns of attacking. He most likely can get units in till then. And I'd rather not give him more reason to attack us right now wink

Nah, there's no way two chariots and a vulture can reliably take out his axe/spear pair. Remain calm, Serdoa. lol We don't want to get into a prolonged fight right now when we'll be able to crush him soon.

Sian took a city from Kurumi while you were logged in, it seems.

Can we unload the vulture northeast onto the eastern island this turn? We can always pick him up again next turn.

Okay I fixed the tiles. You were leaving all those villages near Ana Paula unworked. nono

I assume we'll bulb Education and Printing Press?

Edu and PP are at least the plan. Alternatively probably Astro I guess to hunt someone with Galleons. But there is still so much land left it seems that it doesn't seem worth it. Although we do want Galleons after we crushed BaII, for defensive purposes. Not that anyone can have Galleons right now, but it isn't too far off either at this point I think.

And yes, I was hard-pressed for time so I didn't check tiles except for the GP-cities.

Any chance for a picture or two? It is a bit hard to follow without them .