As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PB58 Tech Thread

medium or large.
Completed:  PBEM 34g (W), 36 , 35 , 5o, 34s, 5p, 42, 48 and PB 9, 18, 27, 57

Current:  PB 52.  Boudicca of Maya

I want a medium large. Bigger than PBEM78 but not pb46 sized.

I prefer NO spies.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Medium or larger.
Playing: PB74
Played: PB58 - PB59 - PB62 - PB66 - PB67
Dedlurked: PB56 (Amicalola) - PB72 (Greenline)
Maps: PB60 - PB61 - PB63 - PB68 - PB70 - PB73 - PB76

There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

Medium, but on the larger size of medium (13-18 cities I'd say)

Pindicator didn't forget about us, right? scared

No, i'm going to spend more time with this map than the last one though.  Earliest I would expect a map is in a week, although I can have start positions within a day or two if you want to see that for picks. I've got the general layout for starting positions done, but just need to get the larger spacing and map shape figured out since my first idea ended up not working for a toroid.

.... and I really got into the Path of Exile Endless Delve event over the weekend.
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

No worries Pindi, I'd rather have a good map than an early map.
Playing: PB74
Played: PB58 - PB59 - PB62 - PB66 - PB67
Dedlurked: PB56 (Amicalola) - PB72 (Greenline)
Maps: PB60 - PB61 - PB63 - PB68 - PB70 - PB73 - PB76

There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

(December 14th, 2020, 13:16)pindicator Wrote: No, i'm going to spend more time with this map than the last one though.  Earliest I would expect a map is in a week, although I can have start positions within a day or two if you want to see that for picks.  I've got the general layout for starting positions done, but just need to get the larger spacing and map shape figured out since my first idea ended up not working for a toroid.

.... and I really got into the Path of Exile Endless Delve event over the weekend.

Good to hear! I approve of taking your time.

It'll be like an early christmas present!!!
Completed:  PBEM 34g (W), 36 , 35 , 5o, 34s, 5p, 42, 48 and PB 9, 18, 27, 57

Current:  PB 52.  Boudicca of Maya

(December 14th, 2020, 18:29)AutomatedTeller Wrote: It'll be like an early christmas present!!!

+1
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.