As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

Nah, Jowy was the one with marble. Let's sit on the GM for now, it's too dangerous to send him on a mission with galleys with the current border situation. Maybe if we settle closer to yurimack we can send him in later (assuming we get a replacement from Economics).

Uhhh you forgot to unload the settler and longbow. crazyeye I've done it now. We can settle next turn, need to send the galley back to pick up at least one worker.

Hmmm, Jowy's power is spiking a bit. :chin-rubbing smiley:

Anyway since we're racing for Lib right now I guess we can hold off on trying to buy Nakor's map? Not sure who else's maps would be useful really. Jowy's map would in theory be useful but who knows how much he's explored the lands between us. We should make sure that we actually have circumnavigation before trading anything obviously.

(October 13th, 2013, 03:30)NobleHelium Wrote: Uhhh you forgot to unload the settler and longbow. crazyeye I've done it now. We can settle next turn, need to send the galley back to pick up at least one worker.

Sorry, I should have said something. I wanted to keep them on board till yurimacks galley was sailed away and wouldn't have vision on the tile.

(October 13th, 2013, 04:17)NobleHelium Wrote: Hmmm, Jowy's power is spiking a bit. :chin-rubbing smiley:

Anyway since we're racing for Lib right now I guess we can hold off on trying to buy Nakor's map? Not sure who else's maps would be useful really. Jowy's map would in theory be useful but who knows how much he's explored the lands between us. We should make sure that we actually have circumnavigation before trading anything obviously.

Yeah. Nakors would be fine, but not really needed. We could think about selling our map when we have circumnav. There are reasons not to do that though (like giving everyone sight on all our cities). If we want to do that we have to do it soon though as I assume that as soon as a few people have Paper everyone will trade maps around like no tomorrow.

(October 13th, 2013, 08:15)Serdoa Wrote:
(October 13th, 2013, 03:30)NobleHelium Wrote: Uhhh you forgot to unload the settler and longbow. crazyeye I've done it now. We can settle next turn, need to send the galley back to pick up at least one worker.

Sorry, I should have said something. I wanted to keep them on board till yurimacks galley was sailed away and wouldn't have vision on the tile.

Oh, sorry. I thought it would be an oversight since the turn was ended.

Looking good, guys. I love your capital location. lol
I have to run.

All right so, to my surprise we can't finish Education on the same turn of the bulb because we'll be missing about 1k beakers (not used to these big maps inflating beaker costs this much). So it looks like Education will take 2t + bulb and Liberalism will take 5t. We'll need 2 more turns of gold saving and then 5 turns of gold burning. So we can either bulb Education now before we whip any more population, or we can wait three turns and then bulb. I don't know whether we'll have more population now or in three turns, so you need to figure that out and then we can decide on a course of action.

And yes, circumnavigation is ours. dance As well as the Apostolic Palace. And yeah, we're terrible and only have one religious building right now. lol

Uh, yeah, thanks for the signs ingame AND the message here. Of course the first thing I did when logging in was whipping a city banghead Sorry. The good message is, we most likely have more pop in 3 turns than now. We will have at least the same amount. Unhappy though, but I guess that makes no difference.

edit: Or not because we have cities not on my list that we want to whip as well... *sigh* Anyhow, now we can wait

Okay I changed a few things, not sure if you like them or not.

I switched Pamela to a missionary and an extra mine, we need to pump these out so that the medium-sized cities can get working on their religious buildings for hammer bonuses. The 4h will help them a lot more than it'll help a large production city like Pamela, so the monastery can wait there I think. Iris and the middling cities in the northeast are in most need of Christianity. Nina can use it too, we need third ring borders there so that we can bridge the ocean gap with the final corner city that we're yet to settle (we can settle that soonish as the workers run out of stuff to do in the northeast - I guess we can try trading stone for marble too...). We should send the first or second missionary out of Pamela to Iris, depending on galley availability, and then the next few to the northeast.

I also swapped Isabella onto an extra cottage so that it grows this turn. We're done with knights here right? If cities are done with the initial knight round then please remove the sign next to them so that I know. The lighthouse build there is what made me realize that we could use religion in this area, since those buildings are preferable to a lighthouse in that city I think.

Also, I realized that we definitely have another trade route to Sian and the rest now via yurimack, so our sugar-dye trade will be safe even after we declare on BaII.

Overview screenshots to come soon after we finish our knights and they and their signs stop cluttering up the place. lol

Oh and I don't have much opinion on map selling, etc. if you want to do any of that.