As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Singaboy and Sullla's team thread

Hey, that's good to hear about the Terracotta Army. With luck we'll get a nice big test of the mechanic in about six turns. smile

I woke up early this morning to play the turn before leaving, however EmperorK didn't have a chance to pass the save to me yet. Hopefully I'll have a chance today in the afternoon local time, if not it will very late this evening.
Follow Sullla: Website | YouTube | Livestream | Twitter | Discord

I played my turn today from a McDonalds - hooray for free WiFi! lol No time for a full turn report, nothing too critical happened this turn. A few quick details:

* The attack on Nan Madol looks like it might need one more turn to start, since I will need one more turn to chop a forest at Roma for Terracotta Army before leaving Limes policy. That would put us at Turn 144 instead of Turn 143, unfortunately.

* Chevalier built another city on the eastern ocean. It looks pretty vulnerable if we can win the naval battle there.

* TheArchduke has reached Rationalism and Triangular Trade policies. His science went up to 135 beakers/turn, almost but not quite catching Rome's science output.

* EmperorK built medieval walls in his city along the border with Woden. Perhaps their team is thinking about attacking Nubia/England down the road (?) Since they're locked into peace with us for the next 25 turns, it's certainly possible. We should keep an eye on this. I'm not sure why EmperorK would have built medieval walls there if they were planning on maintaining their current alliance.

More to come later tonight if I have time.

By the way, are you keeping an eye on the sea passage south of the Kongo/Khmer continent? If I were Chevalier, I'd be looking to get my navy into the action any way I could.

"Welcome to McDonalds, what would you like?"
"WiFi"

(April 25th, 2018, 12:36)Sullla Wrote: I played my turn today from a McDonalds

You have a laptop that handles Civ VI? Maybe the requirements aren't as bad as I thought...
It may have looked easy, but that is because it was done correctly - Brian Moore

I have switched from desktop to laptop ages ago. Of course, it can't be a cheap rig, but otherwise it shouldn't be an issue.

I can play fine with my work issued laptop.

Ok, so this hotel charges an outrageous $15 per day for WiFi access. rant I'll pay that for tomorrow but not for the 2 hours remaining here today. No turn report tonight therefore - sorry.

Heh, didn't realize charging for internet was still a thing at hotels.  Suppose they know they got their conference attendees trapped.  Well, you should take a break from entertaining the lurkers and go see another city sometime toosmile

Sulla, you should ask the conference organizers to give you free wifi access. Anyway, good thing, the 'hot' phase of the conflict is still some turns away.

I have yet to play my turn, will do so when I come home later today. I don't think there are big issues to be discussed beyond what has already been brought up.