As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

RB Civ 5 SG 4 - Ryder Cup American Team

No taking gold from Washington, remember. nono

Hagia Sophia, sure we could try that. If it works then we get to Dynamite sooner, both from the GP and the GPP. If it doesn't then at least we get a refund for cannon upgrading.

T-hawk Wrote:No taking gold from Washington, remember. nono

Hagia Sophia, sure we could try that. If it works then we get to Dynamite sooner, both from the GP and the GPP. If it doesn't then at least we get a refund for cannon upgrading.

'Kay, that also means no gold from Bismark either. smile.
Blog | EitB | PF2 | PBEM 37 | PBEM 45G | RBDG1

Fun Fact: There is no GPP overflow. I have 7 points in Boo after spawning the scientist instead of 9.

rolleye

Attacking sooner with cannons sounds good, but I think we want to wait until the RAs finish before declaring otherwise we risk losing them to counter-declarations.

NobleHelium Wrote:Attacking sooner with cannons sounds good, but I think we want to wait until the RAs finish before declaring otherwise we risk losing them to counter-declarations.

Those mature T191 & T193. Bismark fighting with India and Arabia (our two RA partners) is annoying but hopefully the center holds in that regard. Am I supposed to structure techs in any particular way for the RAs?

T175 + 38 turns for the Liberty finisher. So we'll be using it as part of the dynamite bulb through.

I don't think we can usefully manipulate the RA results. The median tech value will be something in the Astronomy column and I don't see any way to open up enough later techs to shift it.

I use some gold to buy the jungled banana tiles for JB Holmes. It's producing 3 food and 2 science unimproved...

Do we know if the monastary is +2 CPT and +2 CPT from working the incense, or is it just showing me the +2CPT from the one incense in range of Fyurk?

Gunpowder in; chemistry or printing press? If we tech printing press we'll finish Hagai Sophia in time to use it to grab a GEng and rush Taj Mahal for another Golden Age... or we could just pull another GSci from it and double-down on tech.

I think chemistry.