As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] BaxAmeliKnight's thread

nabaxo Wrote:Einon Logos...Wha..?

Yeah, it's a bit of a surprise. The only reasons IMO to pick Elohim are Sanctuary, Corlindale and maybe Tolerant in a team game. Their best techers are Einion and Decius though, no match for Cardith and Varn long term (although Clan and Calabim both are worrying long term concerns, more on that later).

Hopefully the last pick comes soon, I want to get brainstorming on how to we can possibly live against the variety of civs everybody else has.

Elohim are also a late-game nightmare if they have been properly warring and I think that Thoth, Mardoc & Ellimist are skilled enough players to exploit the tolerant-trait to its terrifying potential.

Does Sanctuary affect the whole team btw?

Dakyanko are sure taking their sweet time. How many shitty choices are there left to pick from?

Lanun, Dark elves, elves... Bannor? Illian?

Quote:me: btw, got a pick ready for eitbpb?
plako: Pretty much - Waiting for input from team mates. There is probably no harm to tell that it is probably Ilians or Lanun.

This was 24h ago though, so I dunno what the delay is. No real rush though, considering we have no idea how far along the map is.

It'll be hell for the map-maker. xD

Gentlemen: Here are your starts, or a rotation of them. Chose who goes in which:

[SIZE="7"]1:[/SIZE]
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0109.JPG]

[SIZE="7"]2:[/SIZE]
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0107.JPG]

[SIZE="7"]3:[/SIZE]
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0108.JPG]

Note the river connects all three.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

My thoughts (Note to Commodore, this is NOT our decision):

Malakim for Spot 3. +1C for the desert tiles.

Kuriotates for Spot 2. Lots of resource-tiles in second ring, including food.

That just leaves Amurites for Spot 1 then.

Could work with Malakim and Amurites switched too.

I'll go with Nabaxo's first idea. Malakim 3, Kurio 2, Amurites 1.

Lucky we didn't pick Lanun...