As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] BaxAmeliKnight's thread

Wait, we have to give actions to the workers too? That's too much!

What's going on team?

You know how it is early game.

I was supposed to post this pic of a decent city site and a (extremely likely) dead scout from last turn:

[Image: T9%20Good%20city%20and%20dead%20scout.jpg]

Only thing I'm really scared of atm is a enemy scout stealing one of our workers. I'd suggest amelia's scout should try and disrupt and non-Luchuirp worker movements if possible.

I'm trying to find a way to the enemy for now. Also my worker has been pressing spacebar at the end of his action, so that i can control him again next turn. Pretty paranoid about that Illians scout i saw coming.

Amelia Wrote:I'm trying to find a way to the enemy for now. Also my worker has been pressing spacebar at the end of his action, so that i can control him again next turn. Pretty paranoid about that Illians scout i saw coming.

Good thinking, as the Illians have found you and moved their scout inside your borders. Not sure what we can do about it other than build some warriors to fend him off.

Good news though is that we're the first to a tech, we get calendar when Amelia plays.

Calendar is in. What tech next?

Crafting I think. That gives you something to do with your worker. Other option is Mysticism, but we did go worker first so we should probably research the other worker techs.

[Image: T11%20Map.jpg]

With Calendar in we can take a reasonable guess at the map. It looks like each team starts on one side of the map. We're in the W, Team 3 is in the E and the other two are N/S. Team 3 also now have a tech, since plako switched into agrarianism it's calendar.

I switched both Amurites and Malakim into Agrarianism (Amurites cause they need the food, Malakim cause it's free with SPI). I hope I can work on the Amurites incense plantation after I get a farm up, although I expect Deity barbs to start invading any turn now.

We also need to decide our tech after Crafting. I'm favoring Mysticism since all of us can use God King, and Kurio's can build a pagan temple for a prophet or a cheap elder council for a scientist. Exploration can be delayed since we don't really need a connection or happy resources for a bit, and Mining would only be useful for mining Amurite's gold this early.

I'll be switching into Agrarianism as well. No sense not to do so.

God King is ok. Prefer it over Mining.

Found the Luchuirp Capital. The Illians scout is trying to harass my worker, but there's a forest in the way, so i can safely farm for one more turn.