As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Planetfall SG1

I plan on grabbing the save and playing tonight
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

HidingKneel Wrote:I think I'm going to bow out... I must have installed a new patch or something; now opening the save gives a CTD.

Sorry to hear that. But I agree we're probably close enough to the end that it would be silly to try to debug just for this game.

pindicator Wrote:I plan on grabbing the save and playing tonight

jive
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

Dont expect much. I picked up a cold this weekend and my head has been foggy all day
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Mardoc Wrote:The rest of my set is fairly boring. Just training more Isles and Locusts, moving them toward the front, and building communes.

This looks something like what I did, except I have no idea what a commune is so...

[Image: rbsgmy2370-holdings.jpg]

Anyway! Captured two cities, and moved up more units. Probably can push forward with what we have now but I've been a bit conservative. Lal has had a few subs come in along our southern border. And then we went and had everyone declare on Lal by a resolution.

War weariness is also starting to take a toll, so I've also had a few of the lower hpt cities buildilng cheap MP units.
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

pindicator Wrote:This looks something like what I did, except I have no idea what a commune is so...
Tile improvement, built on fungus tiles, increases our local planet happy and the flowering counter. Not hugely important at this point, more a nice bonus.

Quote:Anyway! Captured two cities, and moved up more units. Probably can push forward with what we have now but I've been a bit conservative. Lal has had a few subs come in along our southern border. And then we went and had everyone declare on Lal by a resolution.

War weariness is also starting to take a toll, so I've also had a few of the lower hpt cities buildilng cheap MP units.

Excellent! Looks like we've got Sven on the ropes. Just a little more work there, and we'll be on to Roze.

Sareln - your turn to torture your poor computer again smile.
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

Oh Shit, I still have this don't I?

Well, I know what I'm doing after lunch. alright
Blog | EitB | PF2 | PBEM 37 | PBEM 45G | RBDG1

Orrr not, my Laptop can't take it anymore. I'll have to get this build up and running on my desktop tonight then. alright

Sareln Wrote:Orrr not, my Laptop can't take it anymore. I'll have to get this build up and running on my desktop tonight then. alright

Any progress? I see this elsewhere:
Sareln Wrote:Okay, new computer is up and running ... like a dream smile.
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

Yes. I've got both the CK2 and BTS up and running on the new computer. So now it's just a matter of finding the time :D

Remember this guys?

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=452507

Yeah, I bet you don't. lol