As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] BaxAmeliKnight's thread

All of that fixed now.

My argument for CoL is that we have at least 10+ farms currently between the three of us. That's an extra 20 commerce. Of course, your argument for festivals was really good, and i agree with it. Not to mention how cheap festivals are compared to CoL.

Amelia Wrote:My argument for CoL is that we have at least 10+ farms currently between the three of us. That's an extra 20 commerce. Of course, your argument for festivals was really good, and i agree with it. Not to mention how cheap festivals are compared to CoL.

Here's an idea, perhaps Malakim can also use Aristocracy for a bit? After all, they don't have any anarchy switching into it and don't have the production in their capital to really use God King. Pretty much the only downside is that some food from the farms are lost, but that's worth it for the early tech boost. If so perhaps it's the next tech to go for after Festivals.

Otherwise the only thing I'd like to add is that I'd like to build Dreptus in my capital at some point, and the God King bonus would speed things up considerably.

Oh definitely. Switching over to aristocracy for when I still have farmed floodplains has almost no negative effects.

Had to play for you Amelia with 30 min remaining, hopefully I didn't mess up the micro too much. Your scout ended turn next to a barb warrior and died EoT, I think the era of scouts is over. One of my warriors guarding my workers improving the gold also died, good thing I sent a additional warrior to cover the workers.

Oops i didn't notice our turn was up. Shouldn't be a problem, everything has already been set apart from the GS movement.

I'm not home, feel free to log in and play my turn.

WK, unit gifting is disabled in FFH right? I'll have to move the GS to your capital and build an academy then.

Amelia Wrote:WK, unit gifting is disabled in FFH right? I'll have to move the GS to your capital and build an academy then.

Yeah, it's unfortunate you can't gift it to me for convenience, but what can we do? I suspect we may have to do this a lot later on, having to move units where it would be more convenient to gift to a teammate nearby.

Anyway, if your scout has nothing better to do, I wouldn't mind if you could uncover some tiles around my 3rd city site. If not, no problem.

Yeah, he has nothing better to do. I'll get onto it.