As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] BaxAmeliKnight's thread

Well we didn't really have a chance at Form of the Titan since Team 1 built it this turn, oh well. At least Team 3 didn't get it.

Ok guys, i'm back. Will swap research to KotE when i play my turn later. Thanks for putting up with me while i experienced my downtime.

I'm finished working on a Disciple of Leaves at EOT. I feel I should be sending it to Amurite Capital. Any thoughts?

(October 22nd, 2012, 10:00)nabaxo Wrote: I'm finished working on a Disciple of Leaves at EOT. I feel I should be sending it to Amurite Capital. Any thoughts?

Do you have any cities of your own that need a source of culture to be effective (like a resource in the second ring)? I'd say those are a priority over my capital. My second city will soon be making Disciples, so I won't be needing them that much at that time.

Culture, good point. I'll send him to my third city then.

Reporting that i'm doing 2T settlers from my capital.

Great. Might as well let you guys know I'm planning to send my first adept down to Kurio territory in hope that some metamagic eye scouting can find a possible 4th city spot. I'll also be requesting both of your palace mana before shortly for maximum Cave of Ancestor bonus.

I thought I'd grow a pop our two before building new workers.

WK: Sent all 3 mana to you. No need for them.

Nabaxo: Do you need an extra happy? I've just gotten my 2nd tailor completed, but don't need the happy for now.

Extra happiness is always a plus.