As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Banter thread: now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

(November 19th, 2012, 13:24)DaveV Wrote: Aaaarrrrgggghhh. Our streak of bad combat rolls continues, getting one hit on a 73% attack crycrycry

Thanks for sending the RNG luck to us!

I had wondered where it came from...

Our "sacrificial" units keep forgetting to die.
Active in:
FFH-20: Jonas Endain of the Clan of Embers
EITB Pitboss 1: Clan/Elohim/Calabim with Mardoc and Thoth

Keep your filthy hands from our units. We'll probably not win but we sure can take you down with us.
They say there is nothing more dangerous than a cornered animal. You ever saw a cornered human?
"Gentlemen. You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!"
- Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Welcome to the fray, Yell0w! Thanks for pitching in!

(December 5th, 2012, 18:05)Yell0w Wrote: Keep your filthy hands from our units. We'll probably not win but we sure can take you down with us.
They say there is nothing more dangerous than a cornered animal.

Welcome aboard Yell0w. jive

Quote:You ever saw a cornered human?

Yep. Looked one in the mirror a few times over the last year. wink

Don't worry mate, we'll show you proper respect when we stop by for a friendly visit. party

and BTW:

Warbaxia: We see what you did there. nono
fnord

(December 6th, 2012, 00:44)Thoth Wrote: Welcome aboard Yell0w. jive

dito Welcome.

(December 6th, 2012, 00:44)Thoth Wrote: and BTW:

Warbaxia: We see what you did there. nono

Warbaxia! Why didn't we think of that one earlier? We should really start making a list of these.

Alas, our world is a little less crazy:

[Image: RIP%20Loki.jpg]

The strange thing is that he appears to have died of fright:

[Image: Redacted%20events.jpg]

I'd love to know how he died without appearing in the event log crazyeye.

Loki successfully fled from combat, but then died because every adjacent tile was blocked. The game handles it in a weird way.

It is odd that you don't have the "Loki has been killed!" notification, though. There's a screenshot in my thread that shows it.

(Loved the tombstone btw. I had actually forgotten about his annoying catchphrase.)
Active in:
FFH-20: Jonas Endain of the Clan of Embers
EITB Pitboss 1: Clan/Elohim/Calabim with Mardoc and Thoth

(December 8th, 2012, 20:04)Ellimist Wrote: I had actually forgotten about [Loki's] annoying catchphrase.

I guess everyone else is benefiting from the sequential pitboss format, and I ended being the only one that had to listen to his squawking <twitch>.

Team Reddit: I'm not sure what your intentions were in leaving a scout next to my swordsman/warrior stack. So I croaked it. This is not meant to cause any bad will, but Team Obnoxious has been ably demonstrating the danger of having highly mobile units near our borders.

flower
fnord