As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] BaxAmeliKnight's thread

I got the prophet, did we decide on shrining him?

Looks like we lost TGL, shame but we knew it might happen.

After Divination, could we detour to BW? There's a plako Mud Golem approaching my lands and I'd feel better about my chances against him with copper weapons.

Nabaxo, if you can't find a bear, go ahead and use a disciple instead. It'll add gold to the shrine as well.

WK, i'm sending two centaurs over to your territory, in case that wood golem pokes about.

Also, another settler done. Who needs it?

nabaxo captured a bear in the north, and is currently in my territory. I don't know what he plans to do with it but it's possible he's sending it down to Wind Drake, although it is quite some time away.

Thanks for the Centaur support. I'm sending my adept to Wind Drake now FYI.

As for the settler, nabaxo has 3 settlers either built or under construction so I think you should send him to me since I have 2. I think we've built enough settlers for the time being and should shift our focus to defending/improving them.

What do i get with the ToD, btw? I can prob get it very easily since it's doubled with marble as well.

Edit: Weird, i thought it was a doubler. Oh well.

(December 8th, 2012, 09:14)Amelia Wrote: What do i get with the ToD, btw?

Arcane Lore. Govannon, Hemah, Spell Extension 2, Crown of Arkarein, free GS etc.

(December 8th, 2012, 09:14)Amelia Wrote: I can prob get it very easily since it's doubled with marble as well.

No it isn't.

Amelia, I changed your capital build from a settler to a Public Baths because nabaxo and I have enough settlers between us for now, and it looks like your capital could use the happiness. Otherwise I didn't change too much when playing your turn.

Bad news, Team plako picked up Divination this turn. I can't think of any reason for them to go for Divination unless they have the same plan as us, so we'll have to race them to Arcane Lore and Hemah.

I get a Great person EoT106, and I think I'll have to launch a Golden Age with whatever it is to keep up with Revelery. Even though we're a turn ahead, we still don't have OO and the Golden Age will probably run out just before we get Sorcery, which won't be enough time to build Hemah since Revelery will still be active. If either of you can speed up the ETA in any way or have any other ideas, Let me know. Otherwise we may need a backup plan in case I can't get Hemah. (perhaps Kurio's can build Hemah by launching a Golden Age with the Arcane Lore Scientist?)

Also Amelia, Law mana should be available on t106, so make sure your ready to start ToD by then.

T106. Got it. Will have maximum overflow ready by then.

How many nodes does Team Plako need to convert before they can build ToD?

I knew there was a good reason to save up gold; I'm running the slider at deficit now, but that shaved off 2t from the research time of Sorcery.