As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] scooter, pindicator, and Huayna Capac try some fast Zulu cuisine

(December 27th, 2012, 15:05)SadGit Wrote:
(December 26th, 2012, 16:35)NobleHelium Wrote: If we take that city we can rename it after some franchise where pink is a prominent color.

http://www.impactlab.net/2005/03/02/the-...franchise/ ?

They dont mention a name unfortunately.

Er, perhaps we should be more specific - FOOD franchise. lol

I think I speak for all lurkers by saying

hammer

Like I said, leaving units alive to make friendly with Commodore is an exercise in futility. Not going to happen.

Also, I'm perfectly fine with naming all of Commodore's cities after brothels. wink

(December 27th, 2012, 15:22)regoarrarr Wrote: I think I speak for all lurkers by saying

hammer

This is probably Commodore's problem. Lurkers ALWAYS say this and I think Commodore loves entertaining lurkers probably more than he does winning. lol

edit: In case I'm being too subtle, I'm saying this is THE LURKERS FAULT because you jerks are probably over in his thread saying the same thing. wink

Yeah I'm sure the lurkers also told him to plant that totally ridiculous pink dot too. rolleye

(December 27th, 2012, 15:25)NobleHelium Wrote: Yeah I'm sure the lurkers also told him to plant that totally ridiculous pink dot too. rolleye

Ok yeah, I don't even think the lurkers are that evil or crazy. Seriously, that was one of the worst city plant ideas I've ever seen an experienced player attempt. He's actually pretty fortunate he wasn't able to plant it.

Random comment about Azza - he actually planted his 4th city right after accepting our map trade. 4 cities before Wheel is pretty crazy too.

(December 27th, 2012, 15:24)scooter Wrote: edit: In case I'm being too subtle, I'm saying this is THE LURKERS FAULT because you jerks are probably over in his thread saying the same thing. wink

innocent Uh, no, of course not, lurkers would never bias their advice toward what's interesting to watch instead of what's good for your civ. That pattern is pure coincidence.

mischief

hammer
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

(December 27th, 2012, 15:25)NobleHelium Wrote: Yeah I'm sure the lurkers also told him to plant that totally ridiculous pink dot too. rolleye

We also told him that you didn't have any copper. devil

And now we're trying to meta-influence him into seeing all the posts in your thread and interpreting it as a portent of doom lol

Clearly we're considering declaring war on the wrong guy. Leave Commodore alone, let's declare on the lurkers.

(December 27th, 2012, 15:46)regoarrarr Wrote:

We also told him that you didn't have any copper. devil

And now we're trying to meta-influence him into seeing all the posts in your thread and interpreting it as a portent of doom lol

Yeah we've actually traded horse to Azza for 12 praetorians. Die, Commodore.