As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

(May 23rd, 2013, 09:08)Gaspar Wrote: .... sucks.

Fitting to the girlfriendtheme mischief

I am excited for more tile reveals.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

By the way, Serdoa, you had a girlfriend named Uruk? Where was she from?

mischief

Oh yeah should we be listing ExGirlfriends names for cities?
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

Finally someone is pointing that out - I was waiting now for 3 turns... lol

So, our first city will be named:

Carina

Not my first girlfriend - and actually calling her my girlfriend is exaggerating - but the girl I was most in love with. And probably still am a little bit, though that might actually be the memories I'm loving as I haven't seen her for 15 years. Anyhow. I met her at night in a theme park and she accompanied me home. We were awake the whole night, talking about ... I have no clue what we talked several hours about ... to finally end up at in the morning at the window board, playing chess while sun was rising. I kissed her just once, but for 2 years we were going out every week, walking hand-in-hand and being just happy that we had each other.

And no, I probably won't tell you to each name the story behind.

Yeah, though of course don't feel pressed to do it. But I think it would be nice to go round and have everyone who wants provide a name before we start a new round. That's more fun I think than having me just write down 20 names.

Oh and also we still need a naming scheme for units. smile

For unit names can I suggest people that have screwed you over in life? That way, if they die you won't feel so bad, if they win, you are the ones using them? You can even talk about the stories behind those names shades
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

(May 23rd, 2013, 10:15)Krill Wrote: For unit names can I suggest people that have screwed you over in life? That way, if they die you won't feel so bad, if they win, you are the ones using them? You can even talk about the stories behind those names shades

First unit should be named Krill. He screwed me over by picking Asoka on PBEM 50.

(May 23rd, 2013, 10:10)Serdoa Wrote: And no, I probably won't tell you to each name the story behind.

AWWWWWwwww. As I was reading I was thinking, "this is going to be great." And then you said that.

Well I'm definitely in for giving names and stories. Should we start now or wait till we're ready to plant more cities? I think it might be fun to do it one by one.

[Image: T3Empire.JPG]

Again, I'm open for ideas if anyone has a better Empire name.

@Krill

I like the idea, but I have to check if I even do remember their names. But I really like it, it is within the spirit of the whole naming scheme. And also there might even be some cities and units with the same name lol