As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

(May 23rd, 2013, 10:58)Serdoa Wrote: And also there might even be some cities and units with the same name lol

Definitely true in my case. duh
I've got some dirt on my shoulder, can you brush it off for me?

I have several that I'm sure will be unique...
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

New scouting picture. I've decided to go further north as we should have a warrior to go south soon after the worker finishes and before we have to decide on a settling spot.

Every time I think the north will end, it keeps going. We lack rivers, which is really bad for financial. Our cottages will start slow.

Yeah, this start really begs for GLH or Colossus.

GLH is banned.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

(May 25th, 2013, 10:13)Krill Wrote: GLH is banned.

Doesn't change the fact that the start begs for it. wink

How about for every city settled, you post associated revenge pics here? lol

New overview.

Gold far out in the north, nothing to consider for the next 80 turns most likely. But also a river to the south which seems to a least have a decent length. I mean, it won't lead to a city with 20 riverside tiles, but probably we can work with it. Unfortunately it will require to orphan the fish forever. Not sure I want that, but we have to see the rest of the land to really decide.

Yeah we still have time to decide. Whats the ETA on the worker and techs?
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”