As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

hmm. considering our competition, im not sure we couldnt land it, nonetheless. there's a lot of green in this game wink.
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.

It's so strange to see those names popping all the time. lol

Hey, Serdoa, I didn't want to clutter the PB13 discussion thread, so I'll ask here. Do you play DotA or DotA 2? I'm a big fan of that game, used to play quite a lot some years ago (when it still was the WC3 mod).

That is one emo looking avatar, Ichabod.

Oracle built. lol By Gavagai it looks like (Elizabeth of England).

FUCKING JUNGLE SPREAD OVER THE RICE GOD DAMN IT I KNEW THAT WOULD HAPPEN

I don't remember when you said you'd be back Serdoa, but I'm probably going to Los Angeles next week so I'm not going to be able to play turns then...

If none of the main 4 can play, I can pick up a turn. I'm not really paying close attention though, so that's probably not in anyone's best interest, but I thought I'd put it out there since I'm dedlurkingtrolling. wink
I've got some dirt on my shoulder, can you brush it off for me?

i think Ichabod can play, or I can follow noble's instructions. but I think serdoa will be back by next week anyway, so its probably moot.
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.

Ichabod can play! Luckily is the still unsettled rice that got the jungle. I'll log in more now, so as to understand exactly what Noble is doing and what should I do.

C'mon, that's not an emo looking avatar. That's Miyamoto Musashi drawn by Takehiko Inoue, an incredibly good drawer. I'm just celebrating my joining of PB13 (where my naming scheme will be the names of chapters from the book Musashi, by Eiji Yoshikawa).

You'd know that if you had accepted my invitation to ded-lurk me in PB13, Noble... alright