As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

I actually misread Merovech's post the first time and thought he had misclicked because of his arm splint or whatever. If I had read it correctly I might have objected before the reload was done, but probably not since this isn't my game. wink Although I might have posted something offensive anyway!

I'm annoyed at both of you due to PB13, so I won't reveal my brilliant insights about how to play this game. I'll just let you revel blindly into this low class micro.

(July 17th, 2013, 02:20)Serdoa Wrote:
(July 15th, 2013, 10:40)Ichabod Wrote: Hey, Serdoa, I didn't want to clutter the PB13 discussion thread, so I'll ask here. Do you play DotA or DotA 2? I'm a big fan of that game, used to play quite a lot some years ago (when it still was the WC3 mod).

I did try DotA2. I've not played many games though, but that's mostly because it is a team-game and I'm always feeling bad for the team that gets me.

It's a pity that there's no way for me to play in the european servers (internet here is very bad). We could queue for some games, it's way more fun to play with people you know, so you don't feel obliged to try and play well.

@NH

Thanks for the micro, I'll check it when I log in.

@Ichabod

What have I done in PB13? I haven't burned any of your cities (yet) frown

As for Dota2: Yes it is. Though I tried LoL with the group from RB and couldn't really get the hang of it. Maybe those are just games similar to SC2-MP: I love to watch them more then I like to play them wink

(July 17th, 2013, 08:16)Serdoa Wrote: @Ichabod

What have I done in PB13? I haven't burned any of your cities (yet) frown

You lured my ded-lurker with your false promises of a well reported thread and a chance at winning the game.

(July 17th, 2013, 08:16)Serdoa Wrote: As for Dota2: Yes it is. Though I tried LoL with the group from RB and couldn't really get the hang of it. Maybe those are just games similar to SC2-MP: I love to watch them more then I like to play them wink

I know the feel. Nowadays, I watch more DotA than I play it too.

No, no, you misunderstand. I never promised a well-reported thread (who would believe me anyway?). wink

Yeah I just remembered that Ana Paula is also building a worker, so we will have four workers to instantly build the mine if we want.

(July 17th, 2013, 08:58)Serdoa Wrote: No, no, you misunderstand. I never promised a well-reported thread (who would believe me anyway?). wink

I think 7 meant that the thread will be well reported because 7 will be doing the reporting, Not Serdoa.
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.

Actually I don't think that was his plan. wink

well then he'll have to nag you to report, like we do in this thread. lol
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.

I checked the game, the barb warriors didn't attack but they advanced. I whipped the settler and started roading the forest but didn't make other worker moves. I also moved the scouting work boat to reveal that our four-tile island west of the offshore peak has clams, so that looks like our Moai spot to me. We get 14 coast tiles with a few more ocean ones. We should strongly consider teching Sailing instead of Writing and settling on that island next, we have enough gold to tech either one now. 2c trade routes is the same as an additional 1c one from Currency. lol