As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

Sounds good. I'll take a look in a few minutes (well, after I played 3 PBEMs, so maybe more like an hour or two...)

(July 17th, 2013, 10:59)Serdoa Wrote: Actually I don't think that was his plan. wink

Yeah, my plan was for us to talk about the game with each other. Presto, free reporting.

Looked around, looks good. The warriors in the south are like a nice little chess riddle though. I've kept the one healing place, fortified the one directly south of it. Either the barb warrior attacks into it and dies or moves 1NW and in that case we'll move 1NW as well and make a two-line block in the forest, forcing an attack into our forest warriors or moving back. Of course he might stay put while the other barb warriors moves onto him and they move together from there. Nothing really to prevent that imo.

The third of our warriors down there moved south as I really want to see what else is down there. Also I think we can waste like 10 turns if we keep the warriors moving around up there. Maybe we'll have to get an axe or (in like 15 turns...) a chariot.

Granary-production in capital is really kinda unlucky, we miss one hammer to shave off one turn. Should have reloaded I think :P But seriously, I have set tiles worked to the cottage + corn and we will grow in 3. After that we'll finish the granary before having hall-full food-bar.

One question: Why the workboat in Pamela? Just for scouting? Because I think about if we can whip a Galley in like 8 turns, have a settler and worker ready and get that Moai-spot settled, using that workboat to net the clams.

Yeah it was going to go north and scout the islands there. I figure we'll meet a neighbor there somehow. If the timing works out for the Moai spot we can repurpose it for that, or use the southern work boat for that and then send the galley to scout after we drop off the units on the island.

(July 18th, 2013, 02:11)Serdoa Wrote: Looked around, looks good.

All I see is words, words and more words. Already 4 pages since the last picture cry rant

Yeah I've been too annoyed at this game and various other games to take pictures...

Any reason for that annoyance? I mean besides the reloads, which we did even rule out at the start just to have someone completely ignore it and get away with a "oh, I didn't know".

@Rowain

I'll take some when I log in again. Should be latest in around ~17 hours I guess. If we don't have to reload again. Or pause. Or both.

Pâmela, our current crown jewel, and the future beauty, to be settled by the gold:

Our core, Carina and Steffi. We have a cottage already!!

Ana Paula and the military puzzle. You can also see NobleRice to the west. (yes, I know it's east, just trolling NH)

Our beautiful future Moai spot:

Soon to be number 1 demos:

(July 18th, 2013, 10:23)Serdoa Wrote: Any reason for that annoyance? I mean besides the reloads, which we did even rule out at the start just to have someone completely ignore it and get away with a "oh, I didn't know".

@Rowain

I'll take some when I log in again. Should be latest in around ~17 hours I guess. If we don't have to reload again. Or pause. Or both.

Yeah, for this game the reloads and Merovech's attitude to go with them.

Thanks Ichabod smile