As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 13 Settings Discussion

List of players and their picks, randomized.

Ichabod/Wetbandit: Shaka of Greece
dtay: Alexander of Germany
Plako: Ragnar of Maya
retep: Sitting Bull of Khmer
Jowy: Pacal of India
Slowcheetah: Ramesses of Mongolia
mostly_harmless: Qin Shi Huang of Sumeria
Azza: Joao of Dutch
Pindicator/scooter: Darius of Vikings
Nakor/CFCJesterfool: Wang Kon of Rome
Fintourist/Old Harry: Montezuma of Babylon
Commodore/Kurumi: Victoria of Portugal
Bacchus: Suryavarman of Carthage
WilliamLP: Isabella of Inca
Yuris: Mehmed of Ottomans
Serdoa: Mansa Musa of America
Bigger/Lewwyn: Gandhi of China
suttree: Huayna Capac of Spain

BTW, I really don't mind the way you guys decide to concede the victory to me once the time is right, so I'll abstain from the vote. shades

(July 18th, 2013, 09:01)BRickAstley Wrote: Jowy: Pacal of India

eekyikescryrantbangheadhammer

Anyone wanna switch to vanilla? :P

Jowy how long did it take you to decide to keep that combo? yikeslol

For the intangible benefits of sucking up to the game admin: Brick, I'm crushing on you and your organization of this game so far. bow

Can we get stats on who locked in at which round?

(July 18th, 2013, 09:24)Jowy Wrote: Can we get stats on who locked in at which round?

I'd prefer not to do that, since that could be somewhat spoilery and there really isn't any reason for the players to need to have that. It'll be in the lurker thread for you to see afterwards.

Also since you all agreed to CTON AI diplo only, you probably shouldn't be talking about what you think of others picks and all here in this thread; just keep that to your own personal thread please.

(July 18th, 2013, 09:33)BRickAstley Wrote: Also since you all agreed to CTON AI diplo only, you probably shouldn't be talking about what you think of others picks and all here in this thread; just keep that to your own personal thread please.

Sorry, I get itchy when I don't have a banter thread where I can make a fool of myself. alright

Don't worry, you make a big enough fool of yourself in your spoiler thread tongue

burn
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18