As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Poll: How then shall we play?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Repeat the mistakes and glories of the past!
22.41%
13 22.41%
Wallow in bitterness and rage!
15.52%
9 15.52%
Peace out blissfully and love everyone!
15.52%
9 15.52%
Iron Terminator, Win Above All Else!
20.69%
12 20.69%
Die to Barbarians.
25.86%
15 25.86%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[spoilers]Oh Canada! Victoria has a Commodore, eh?

Scout.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Map of your Capital's BFC.
fnord

7 gold.

Astronomy (via mod bug).

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

[Image: fffuuuuuu1.gif]
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

So...was Thoth right?

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

We here at Commodore Enterprises generally like to keep it family-friendly. Content Warning for the report this turn.

As you can see from civstats, I didn't pop BW, or Mysticism, nor any other tech. Thoth wins the bet I guess, because it was a map, although one that shows the south. Pretty dry, but nice to know about that gold, and another hut...
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0037.JPG]
...waitaminute, borders?

Huh, kind of purply bord...

Oh.

Fuck me sideways.
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0038.JPG]
I am a sad bear.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGJzrJ6_L6ANGdj7vfcWP...8hezMjk0-A]

Yeah, about that...I did actually tell Brick to randomise the starts after he finished working on the map.

So...really, this is my fault...

You've beat them once before, though, right?

Sigh. Yes. Yes I have. I was looking forward to peaceful building; up near the poles, where tons of snowy icy coastlines would be heaven for me but useless for 70% of the others.

However, chances of Pindicooter peacefully just hanging out? Nil. And they are the Vikings, owners of the most overpowered UB in the game now that the Terrace was nerfed. Darius of the Vikings wins anything naval any time.

So, I'm going for a record Turn Two Tilt. I hope I have copper on that bare hill; in any case, it's pure rush rush time. Self defense, yer honors.

Be vewy vewy quiet, we'wre hunting huts.
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0039.JPG]