As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Poll: How then shall we play?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Repeat the mistakes and glories of the past!
22.41%
13 22.41%
Wallow in bitterness and rage!
15.52%
9 15.52%
Peace out blissfully and love everyone!
15.52%
9 15.52%
Iron Terminator, Win Above All Else!
20.69%
12 20.69%
Die to Barbarians.
25.86%
15 25.86%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[spoilers]Oh Canada! Victoria has a Commodore, eh?

lol

Karma's a bitch sometimes.

popcorn
fnord

Krill and his reordering! Bleh, RNG hates us all, apparently. Cross fingers for a quick and easy end.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

(July 25th, 2013, 17:05)Commodore Wrote: ...waitaminute, borders?

Huh, kind of purply bord...

Oh.

rolf
Well I voted for repeat the mistakes and glories of the past so I'm happy lol

I think we can make friendship now. Just need sandvich to be very silent, sandvich does not like friendship.
Yeah, I'm not happy about my past behaviour either. shakehead

alright

That's about all I can muster up to console you. Maybe fate is a real thing? I've always doubted, myself. Commodore, WHAT IS YOUR CIV'S FATE?

(As long as I'm asking questions, I'm not violating any lurker code of conduct, right?)

My fate is entwined with these blighters. I just realized even if I move first and they never know there is a hut there, they'll make contact. This has to be secret; I'm not going to defend a city until I or they are gone. There can be no other option, I am heartily sick of this conflict.

Wish you'd won your vote, Krill. If the vomit-splatter-looking Torusland had won, I'd have quit out.

If Torusland had won out Brick could have edited it very easily to actually look like a sodding Big and Small map, but without the shitty drawbacks of cylindrical maps, badly sized continents, huge variances in land quantity per player and isolated starts. That's what people never realise: the map script is the canvas that the map makers use to create the game play that the players want, and Torusworld is just better than every single map script that exists to do that, if the map maker is competent.

Thanks for unpausing PB9 BTW.
Current games (All): RtR: PB80 Civ 6: PBEM23

Ended games (Selection): BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PB5, PB15, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Civ 6:  PBEM22 Games ded lurked: PB18

Thirteen oh-so critical tiles.
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0041.JPG]

13 turns to BW...

Back to just scouting. A flood plain! This is the foodiest food we've found outside of the capital's BFC!
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0042.JPG]

Hope you like chickpeas!
[Image: remote_image_ad05cfaf43.jpg]

Capital also popped borders, revealing the first obvious edit. The gold is great thumbsup the rest, isn't. thumbsdown
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0043.JPG]

grassland hills gold? jeepers, you're Spanish Apolyton! Now go find the 5x silver nearby with double fish...