As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

RBP13 IT and Tech Issues Thread

I didn't understand what sunrise say commodore, but I'll take as not my fault and be happy with that lol
pindicator I don't know Plako but I'm talking about some hours ago when I played my turn, I didn't enter the forum early so I just making my comments now.

(July 28th, 2013, 10:19)Bacchus Wrote: I will add something, no worries! smile It was inspired by your PB11 name, as you might have guessed.

EDIT: Will the current collection of characters do the trick?

This looks looks good yes =)
As williamlp said, Blunder is a common nickname for me in other places, so it doesn't register as "wrong" when I read it =D

Cheatet Hater, do you need someone to pause or did you just forget to end turn earlier?
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Had to take pictures, turn rolled.
DL: PB12 | Playing: PB13

Bacchus, I can't seem to get in while you're logged in. Some serious deja vu for me because yesterday at this time you ended turn last and stayed logged in for awhile, and I couldn't get in then either lol. Take the time you need of course, but I'd definitely recommend either sorting out the firewall stuff or not staying logged in for long periods of time.

It's possible it could just be a clash between our connections specifically, because I see other people have no issues logging in while you're there.

I'm unable to connect to Bacchus as well..
Finished:
PBEM 45G, PB 13, PB 18, PB 38 & PB 49

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

Logged out. I stayed logged on by accident last time, apologies for that. I don't think firewalls have much to do with this, some connections just don't work out.
DL: PB12 | Playing: PB13

Everything okay, Azza?
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

(July 31st, 2013, 08:12)Commodore Wrote: Everything okay, Azza?

He's just being wiped out by barbarians...
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

(July 31st, 2013, 08:16)Lewwyn Wrote:
(July 31st, 2013, 08:12)Commodore Wrote: Everything okay, Azza?
He's just being wiped out by barbarians...
Heh. It's okay, I just know the down under window is closing, and I see he played 11 four hours ago. scared
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.