As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

(August 2nd, 2013, 15:30)Ichabod Wrote: The only thing we had to cool a bit were fans, that didn't help much - and the girls in the class were always complaining that the fans messed up with their hairs, so they had to be turned off or turned to face in a direction not straight to the students rant.

Rough times...

If they complained that means they wanted to look pretty for you boys, so that can't be that bad wink

Fuck those barbs. Worst possible moment:

If they both head for the city (likely) they will attack it a turn before our vulture will be there. Axe will definitely win the fight and if the Warrior attacks after the Axe (no clue how the AI decides that) it will attack against a Woody 1 warrior, so str 2 + 50% (city and on a hill) + 5% fortify. Gives 3.1 against 2.0, so something around 30% that he wins I guess. Nothing we can do at this point unfortunately. I shouldn't have settled it last turn when I saw the Axe, but I hadn't expected that another barb would show up right there, right now. Especially as we were fogbusting those tiles till this turn, so he has to have moved for at least 2 turns in our direction. The Axe imo was also lured to us by BaIIs warrior.

That's why I don't want to play with barbs.

I think chanses for wariour are 9%.

Yeah 3 vs 2 is 90.9 chance of victory.

Well, then we have a 10% chance to lose the city. Oh well, I think not getting neither Vultures nor Chariots until this late was too greedy. Probably should have gotten one somewhere in between, just for security.

City should be fine according to Civstats.

Better than fine. Unbelievable.

Well, that warrior should get a name. Someone has an idea which?

As for what we are doing:

City-Screens:

So, Gold is online. We are growing Pamela to 6. I decided to improve the riverside grassland instead of the plains hill, as I think we want commerce more than 2 more hammers. Apart from that, everything goes along. Capital is building a settler. Not sure if we whip or not (probably not, I most likely has still whip anger).

Workboat is obviously for our new island-city, to improve the second clams. Probably should have built a Lighthouse instead of a Granary there. Will have to think about switching it, one chop is nearly enough to get the LH done.

In before the barbs "accidentally" convert to AI and ask for a reload.

(August 6th, 2013, 11:01)WilliamLP Wrote: In before the barbs "accidentally" convert to AI and ask for a reload.

rolf

Edit: Serdoa was so happy with the result that we actually got a turn report. neenerneener

the heroic warrior that defeated an axe should be renamed to Sir Bigger, naturally.

wtf, how does a warrior defeat an axe? I'm awesome, thats why <G>
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.