As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Serdoa, Ichabod and Ex-Girlfriends - co-starring NH,Bigger and Lewwyn

Worker movement for Mids:

We have 7. I will name them A, B, C, D, E, F, G (because I don't have a better idea and it is easy to remember). Illustration of their current position:

TurnWorker AWorker BWorker CWorker DWorker EWorker FWorker G
901333133332311, Road 1t31Mine 3tChop 2t
9132123231Road 1tRoad finishRoad finishMine 2tChop 1t
92Chop 2tChop 2t23131Mine 1tChop finish
93Chop 1tChop 1tChop 2tChop 2tChop 2tChop 2tMove to F
94Road 1tCottage 1tChop 1tChop 1tChop 1tChop 1tRoad 1t
95Chop finishChop finishChop finishChop finishChop finishChop finishMine finish

City works tiles:

T90: 14h - Pig (+12 overflow)
T91: 2h - Pig (grow to 2)
T92: 5h - Pig + Mine
T93: 7h - Pig + Mine (settled GP)
T94: 7h - Pig + Mine
T95: 7h - Pig + Mine

Total: 42h = 84 for Mids due to Stone. 7 Chops = 420 adjusted hammers. Total on EOT95: 504.

So in theory we could as well work Mine + Mine from T94 onwards for the same hammer-yield but losing 2 turns of working pigs. I still am not really happy with using the prophet solely to earn those 2 turns of pig. Will think more on it, we still have a little bit of time.

@Ichabod

No, I'd never fight with my sister. She is one of the kindest and nicest people I know.

If we don't settle the GP there then we send worker G to help finish the mine before he returns to his current tile to chop?

Yeah, well, lets forget that idea, else we need a reload *sigh* Sorry, 12 hours work are not helping today. At least now I don't have to think about that particular problem.

Another one though: Our cottage city is set to grow this turn. It works the farm. Due to that and to not let a cottage unworked our newfounded fish-city works the cottage instead of the mine. But if we grow the cottage-city, it will just be unhappy for another 5 turns. So there is really no reason to do that, except maybe to get the pop in place for Rep. But I think still working the cottage instead and delaying the growth into unhappiness by a turn at least makes more sense. Also to get more hammers into the workboat. Whats your take on that Noble?

Different idea as it grows anyway. We let it grow this turn and 3-pop whip it to get the Library done. Yes?

(August 15th, 2013, 13:43)Serdoa Wrote: @Ichabod

No, I'd never fight with my sister. She is one of the kindest and nicest people I know.

Yeah, I was just kidding.

I can't say the same thing about my brother, by the way. We fight all the time (though we make peace quick too, there's hardly any war weariness). lol

I assumed we would be whipping the library yes. But we should work the cottage in Katharina anyway because we'll build the work boat via whip at size 2, and the cottage is more food. Switch over to the fish next turn.

I left signs in-game but I'm not sure you'll log in again this turn...I don't think we should hold off on the library whip because the unhappy citizen costs 2f. That means the extra cottage turn is actually a 0f3c tile which is not worth it. And do we want to offer OB to Jowy to maybe get past with the work boat?

I think we run into happiness-issues in that city in any case, as we grow back to 4 on EOT91 regardless and will have to stay there till EOT95. That should work out more or less with the growth-curve. But from then till EOT105 we can't grow to 6. Well, ok, Mids are coming...

Oh well, go ahead and whip it please. It probably makes in any case not enough difference to sweat over it.

I wanted to declare on Jowy, but you are right, OB are probably the smarter decision. I'm fine if you can over him.

And yes, you are right, I most likely won't log in again before tomorrow morning at the earliest.

Okay, going to go ahead and whip and offer OB.